National Capital Region Jobs Fss Finance & Strategy Analyst Position at ZENDESK, INCORPORATED
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of FSS Finance & Strategy Analyst. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ZENDESK, INCORPORATED, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Fss Finance & Strategy Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are hiring! In this newly created Finance Analyst role, you will report to the Finance and Accounting Sr Manager, Finance Shared Services to help create, stabilize, and perform general accounting functions in Manila.
– Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining data gathered.
– Extracts, manipulates and loads financial content from the Accounting system and Hyperion (including but not limited to: Plan, Budget, Actuals, Forecast, Headcount, Capex).
– Updates financial report templates and maintains communication with F&S partners for any changes.
– Compares and interprets historical results against budgets and forecasts and performs variance analysis to explain differences in performance.
– Coordinates with different departments to help prepare individual budgets and assists in consolidating overall corporate budgets.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent with at least 2+years finance/accounting experience
– SAAS company/ Finance Shared Services experience preferred.
– Willing to work night and/ or shifting schedules to accommodate different time zones per global business requirements.
– Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports.
– Intermediate MS Excel skills required (VLooksUps, Pivot Tables, etc.)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience with Netsuite, Adaptive & Coupa experience is preferred.
– Attractive Retirement Benefit
– Medical (HMO) and Life Insurance upon employment
– 20 days Annual Vacation Leave
– Flexible (Hybrid) work environment with WFH equipment provided
About Zendesk – Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,00 employees worldwide have the flexibility to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion
in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to **@zendesk.com with your specific accommodation request.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Zendesk Philippines, Metro Manila, 5th Ave, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,00 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at ww.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201400321
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Employee Stocks, Fully stocked kitchen, Lunch and Learn, etc.,