Makati City Jobs Full Stack Developer Position at PUMA Sports Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Full Stack Developer in our company, PUMA Sports Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||PUMA Sports Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Full Stack Developer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
For nearly 75 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planets. Every day, our 20,00 employees across 120+ countries rally out SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sports and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons. But whenever you are, whether it’s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Are you ready to take on the challenge and become our Full-Stack Developer?
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of tools for the Digital Workplace in accordance with the set development procedures and coding standards
- Closely work with the team in Herzogenaurach in getting the requirements and seeing the projects to completion
- Plan, estimate and prioritize development tasks
- Creation of technical and end user product documents
- Perform testing and debugging
- Perform technical code reviews for projects developed
- Migration of Sharepoint sites and/or Powerapps solutions
- Perform technical research and prepare proof of concept/reports on updates and technology changes
- Minimum 5 years web development experience
- Solid experience of Agile software development and other software methodologies
- Able to work effectively with continuous change requirements and short deadlines under minimum supervision
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, and with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working with excellent interpersonal skill
- UI/UX Designer Tools
- Experience in the conception, implementation and documentation of complex software projects
- Experience in source code and information security
- Knowledge of modern software architecture (frameworks, MVC)
- Knowledge in agile software development
- Knowledge in PowerApps, Sharepoint Online, Azure, Office365, AzureDevOps, Adobe Photoshop
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Glorietta 3, The PUMA Store, Ayala Center, Parkway Dr, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Global Brand
- Great Culture
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture. That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 14,00 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)