National Capital Region Jobs Full-stack Engineer (ai Related) Position at HiPE Japan Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Full-Stack Engineer (AI related). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HiPE Japan Inc and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱50,000 - ₱100,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HiPE Japan Inc|
|Position||Full-stack Engineer (ai Related)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative environment with outstanding teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re seeking for talented individuals who share our values and want to make every day better for people all over the world. If this describes you and the job below interests you, get in touch with us.
Here, you’ll have the chance to work on groundbreaking projects, collaborate with our diverse team, and contribute to shaping the future of marketing solutions. Let’s build this future together at Micoworks!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop services for automated messaging, AI-driven content generation, post scheduling, content analysis, activity analysis, and logging technologies to facilitate marketing activities on Instagram.
- Collaborate with various teams to build robust systems, taking ownership of the complete design process (frontend & backend).
- Approach complex problems with a strategic mindset and technical expertise to transform ideas into actionable tasks.
- Steer multiple high-impact programs to establish stable, flexible, and scalable services.
- Solid understanding how product management, software engineering, and business needs overlap and work together.
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with the ability to tackle ambiguous and complex problems.
- Passion for delving into the technical aspects of a program, gaining a deep understanding that enables you to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills in both Tagalog and English.
- Team player with a strong desire to make a significant impact.
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies:
- React.js (Preferably with Next.js experience)
- Node.js, Express
- Chakra UI (or any similar UI Component library)
Nice to have
- Prior experience in SaaS product development.
- Familiarity with the Meta API.
- Knowledge of AI/ML technologies.
- Proficiency in working with cloud services, particularly GCP and AWS
- Experience with the internationalization and localization of software products.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HiPE Japan Inc. - Manila Branch, Unit 11-T, Cyber One Building Eastwood City, C-5 Brgy, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This project is for the Micoworks company. In Japan.
Expanding their reach, they are now looking for "engineers" to help them design their own product for their PH branch established branch on this January.
Micoworks, Inc is a leading enterprise marketing solution (SaaS for marketing) company with many talents based in Japan. We raised 2.8 billion yen and over 100 employees. We have been helping over hundreds of business owners with our products, and we are working hard to provide the globe with more and better solutions.
We want to wow the business owners by providing solutions that empower their brands for a better future. There are a lot of challenges ahead. Let's code the future of marketing solutions together!
Mission is "Empower every brand for the better future". In order to expand the possibilities of all kinds of businesses and enrich companies and customers, we will create a Asia's No.1 BtoC communication platform.
We are so excited to have you join our team!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, Regular days, Monday-Fridays ( 9AM-6PM)