National Capital Region Jobs Fund Accountant | Wfh | Night Shift | Alabang Position at Personiv
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Personiv has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as fund accountant | wfh | night shift | alabang with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱55,000 - ₱60,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Fund Accountant | Wfh | Night Shift | Alabang|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 55.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
- Equivalent of a United States college bachelors or masters degree in accounting. CPA preferred.
- Understand accounting concepts very well, able to draft Journal Entries with minimum supervision.
- Very good with QuickBooks (online or desktop), Bill.com or other expense management tools a must. Quickbooks certified.
- Hands-on experience working with MS Office tools, above average Excel skills needed.
- Good communication, ability to handle written communication with critical external parties like investors, vendors, Borrowers, banks, etc. (onshore team will be the primary interface with external parties but the offshore team should have skills to handle this if needed).
- Allocate expenses paid out of management company to respective funds based on approved allocation base for review.
- Send approved expenses to admins for accrual purposes.
- Support onshore team in reconciling capital call receivables, quarterly distribution process as needed.
- Prep ACH/Wires on banking portal based on instructions from Onshore team and submit for review/approval (Not a Day 1 scope but gradual elevation).
- Prepare responses to Investor Relation enquiries on finance topics related to distributions, capital calls etc. and send to Onshore team for review.
- Upload capital activity details to DTCC website.
- Prepare/Update financials for Special Purpose Vehicles or Separately Managed Accounts – Bank reconciliation, JE posting, run financials and submit to Onshore team for review.
- Prepare Capital call notices for SMAs/SPVs, receivables reconciliation and submit outstanding receivables report to Onshore team.
- Assist Onshore team in putting together audit backup (purchase/sale documentation, bank statements et.).
- Support onshore team in gathering data needed for tax filings like investor demographics, EINs, borrower location, etc.
- Assist in pulling together documents required for banking setup, entity setup like formation docs, EINs, LLC agreements etc.
- Prepare simple accounting reports like outstanding receivables report, accrued payables report etc.
- Participate in responding to investor relations enquiries with guidance from Onshore team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Personiv Philippines, 6F Aeon Center Bldg., North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Exciting benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized skills, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitability for the companies we serve.
To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitability.
We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides.
What Makes Us, Us
Efficiency - Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it.
Quality - For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our ability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business.
Ingenuity - One of our greatest strengths is our ability to evolve and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first understanding how it can impact our business and long-term vision for success.
Pride - We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company.
Service - One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Confidence - With over 30 years of experience in the BPO space, we have an extensive history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Variable Performance Incentives, Trainings, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa City