Taguig City Jobs General Accountant Ehm Position at Enderun Colleges Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as General Accountant EHM. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Enderun Colleges Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Enderun Colleges Inc.
|General Accountant Ehm
|Type of Work
Synopsis of Role
Expert in analyzing and preparing financial documents and reports, such as tax returns, income statements and balance sheets. Keep track of the money coming in and the money going out. Records transaction and ensures organized records keeping.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and other related course.
- With 1 years of relevant experience
- Licensed CPA – preferred but not required.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Work visa can be provided for this role
|National Capital Region
|Enderun Colleges, 1100 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Enderun Hospitality Management, is a full-service third party management company, offering services to hotels throughout the Philippines and provides the best possible solutions in all areas of hotel real estate and management to maximize cash flow and return on investment. We bring you the unique perspective of an owner/operator with extensive in-depth consulting experience to your hotel development projects or consulting.
Industry veterans within the management team
Ability to attract talent
Expert training and people development
Strong industry network
Strong vendor relations
Strong international background and experience
Track record of success in hospitality management
Enderun Hospitality Management is the consulting division of Enderun Colleges. Its primary focus is to engage with clients in the hospitality industry to actively assist in achieving their financial goals and objectives. Our management team is comprised of seasoned hotel veterans who have extensive experience and a track record of success.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 21039
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meals