Taguig City Jobs General Services Supervisor Position at FWD Life Insurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company FWD Life Insurance Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of general services supervisor and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱40,000 - ₱50,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||FWD Life Insurance Corporation|
|Position||General Services Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
The General Services Supervisor provides support on the day-to-day operations of Corporate Services handling asset tagging and inventory, fleet management, warehouse management, office supplies inventory, and company insurance requirements, monitoring of environmental social governance (ESG) reports, and expense and budget preparation and monitoring.
- Payment processing and monitoring of purchased goods and services
- Coordinate with building for permit processing and approval and building access
- Manage and schedule Team’s official travel bookings
- Manage office supplies request and inventory, and business cards
- Monitor and process request for company’s property insurances i.e CGL, EEI, Fire
Fleet Card Management
- Handles two (2) company driver’s performance and schedule
- Process and maintain vehicle related matters i.e. monitoring of company purchased and leases vehicle, monitoring PMS of vehicle, processing of insurance claims, insurance issuance and renewal
- Liaise with LTO and Highway Patrol in processing requirements for the transfer of ownership of company vehicles
- Process application and deactivation of fleet cards request and concerns
- Manage records and monitor assets stored in warehouse
- Regular monitoring of furniture, equipment stored in the warehouse
- Handles asset tagging, monitoring and quarterly validation for Head office and branch offices
- Process disposal as needed
Manages budget and related expenses to Corporate Services Function
- Assist in preparing and monitoring yearly budget reports and submissions
- Preparation and monitoring of expense report for Head office and branch offices for submission to Finance
- Prepare and monitor CAR for project budget
Extend administrative support to Corporate Services when needed
- Provide additional administrative support to team as needed
- Provide assistance to various Corporate Services events as needed
- Perform other function as required by Corporate Services Team as needed
Prepare and monitor to ensure up to date submission of Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Report to Group Office
Knowledge and Experience
- Graduate of any 4-year related course
- At least 3 years of similar experience
- Must have clear understanding of accounting principles
- Strong proficiency in Excel (Macros) and Power BI
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Can report to the office as needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Fwd Life Insurance, 1631 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About FWD Life Insurance
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Life Insurance) launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2021, FWD Life Insurance ranks 3rd and 5th in terms of Paid-up Capital1and Total Premium Income2, respectively.
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with approximately 10 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest growing insurance markets in the world.In the Philippines, FWD has 18 business hubs located in key cities nationwide, with its headquarters in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
Established in 2013, FWD is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visitfwd.com.ph.
1 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
2 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Total Premium Income
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Life Insurance, HMO for Employees and Dependents, Retirement Benefits, Business Casual (Head office) & Business attire (Bancassurance Sales), Flexible Working Hours, Mondays-Fridays, Hybrid Work Arrangement