National Capital Region Jobs Graphic / Digital Designer (e-commerce Store) Position at Expo Centric Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Expo Centric Pty Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of graphic / digital designer (e-commerce store) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria , experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Expo Centric Pty Ltd|
|Position||Graphic / Digital Designer (e-commerce Store)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are a full-service experiential agency dedicated to bringing brands to life. Our core business is the design and building of custom integrated brand structures for trade shows, shop and office interiors, specialty retail spaces and events.
We have designed, created and managed award-winning exhibition stands for clients from a wide range of industries in Australia and internationally. We work harder, jump higher, think more laterally, share more risk and are characteristically more willing to develop solutions for customers that push boundaries and deliver outcomes that our clients may not have thought possible.
We are looking for a Graphic/Digital Designer who will join our growing team. This role is for Expo Centric’s sister company which is Exhibit Central.
Exhibit Central offers premium exhibition flexible pre-configured stands that draw your audience’s attention through innovative design, but most of our product range is modular, allowing users to integrate their products into larger displays creating a seamless professional look.
The Graphic/Digital Designer will focus on graphic and digital design with content creation, content management, and branding management for Exhibit Central’s market.
Please note the application procedures below, or for more information and to apply see our careers page at https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers
- Produce graphic and digital content for Exhibit Central (E-commerce stores) marketing (e.g. Social media, paid ads, email marketing, web content, blogs, animations, e-books, and more)
- Produce and manage documentation for Exhibit Central
- (e.g. catalogues, manuals, website, proofing, and templates)
- Producing content that visually features the product and explains what it is (3D and 2D)
- Assist with Exhibit Central orders – artwork proofing
- Involved in content idea generation sprints and meetings with various team
- Develop strong knowledge of Exhibit Centrals products and offerings
- Contribute to the culture of Exhibit Central by understanding and acting in accordance with the company’s culture and values
- Ensure all health and safety of all staff, contractors, and customers by adhering to all relevant WHS practices, policies, and processes
- Qualifications in a design / arts-related discipline (e.g. Graphics, Visual communications, Industrial Design)
- Min 3+ years of experience as a graphic and digital designer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong graphic, digital and print media design experience, knowledge, and skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and has an eye for design
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Ability to interpret briefs and extract information where necessary
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent organisational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team, following processes and relevant workflows
- Confidence to liaise internally and externally with our customers or suppliers
- Staying up-to-date of industry trends, tools and developments
Nice to Have Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products
- Knowledge in WordPress, HTML, and Premiere pro will be highly regarded
- Knowledge in Hubspot will be highly regarded
- Knowledge in AutoCAD 3DsMAX will be highly regarded
- Candidate should have a recent portfolio of design works that highlights experience and knowledge in digital design (static & dynamic)
Schedule/Shift: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Philippine Standard Time.
“To apply for this job, please visit https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers”
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||World Expos & Concepts, Inc. (WORLDEXCO), Unit 200 Sotelo Business Centre, Unit 200 No. 695, Quirino Ave, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Expo Centric is dedicated to bringing brands to life. We do this through our full service Experience Agency. Creating experiences in events, exhibitions, retail, and the digital world. We love transforming raw ideas, materials, and spaces into purposeful moments.
Although our head office is in Australia, our growth has lead us to expand our office operations into Philippines. We are excited about this next phase in our business. Proudly celebrating over 14 years in business with some of best-known brands as our happy clients.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Average Processing Time: 3 days