Eastern Visayas Jobs Guidance Counselor I (540020-2008) Position at Schools Division of Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of GUIDANCE COUNSELOR I (540020-2008) with full time working hours for our company office, Schools Division of Leyte - Government, for residents of Eastern Visayas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Education and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Schools Division of Leyte - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a GUIDANCE COUNSELOR I (540020-2008).
|Company||Schools Division of Leyte – Government|
|Position||Guidance Counselor I (540020-2008)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 11, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: STA. MESA NHS
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-GUIDC1-540020-2008
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
RA 1080 (Guidance Counselor)
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Behavioral Science or relevant degree in Education, including or supplemented by 9 units in Guidance and Counseling
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 11, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Original or properly authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Original or properly authenticated copy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MANUEL P. ALBAÑO, PhD., CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Candahug, Palo, Leyte
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days