National Capital Region Jobs Head Of Government Affairs-government Affairs Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Head Of Government Affairs-government Affairs
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Team and Role Introduction:
The Lazada Government Affairs team drives the policy advocacy, business enablement and community empowerment aspects of the organisation. The candidate should be able to work with the various departments within Lazada and key external stakeholders to create, manage and support key strategic projects. This role involves an extensive engagement with a broad range of government officials and policymakers, academics, partners, industry associations, multilateral and non-governmental organizations to advance the company’s strategic initiatives.
- In this role, you’ll be the strategic leader who will bring to life Lazada’s meaningful impacts and solid corporate reputation in Philippines.
- This will include corporate efforts to build and execute profile building programs; build strong partnership and collaborations with central and regional government, SMEs communities, universities, and NGOs.
- This role would also include building on and leveraging our relationships with the state governments to drive commercial outcomes such as SME onboarding and sales activities for our shoppers.
- Drive and develop strategic communication programs that increase Lazada Philippines’s thought leadership, corporate reputation, and meaningful impact.
- Create narratives, strategies, programs and other means to protect and scale Lazada Philippines’s core reputation.
- Consult closely with Lazada Philippines’s leadership, and marketing, communications, and policy teams to provide sound public affairs guidance on navigating and managing reputational issues and risks
- Analyze data to develop strategic insights and advocacy plans
- Help to interpret, explain, and present the regulatory and political landscape to the Senior management team and other stakeholders in clear terms
- Build a network and relations with the relevant stakeholders and help to advocate, negotiate or defend positions, including in potentially contentious areas
- Engage with key regulators, officials, representatives and, where relevant.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field such as Politics, Communications, International Relations, Legal, and Business Administration
- At least 10 years of relevant public policy and advocacy experience, e.g. within corporate public policy and government relations, in public administration, trade association or non-governmental organization
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Fluent in at least one regional language
- Previous experience working for or engaging with industry associations, regulatory agencies, tax authorities or relevant government agency is highly desirable.
- A track record of public policy and government relations program experience
- Deep interest and experience in government engagement strategy and implementation
- Experience in stakeholder management and planning and ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders across multiple sites / global locations
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines, establish clear priorities quickly and bring projects to completion on time and within budget
- Ability to understand the business model, the company strategy and legal/regulatory challenges and ensure KPIs are aligned to this strategy
- Excellent problem-solving skills; self-motivated, with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to perform under time constraints
- Impeccable degree of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
|National Capital Region
|Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Naic