Pampanga Jobs Head Of Marketing & Sales Position at Alpha Aviation Group (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Head of Marketing & Sales with full time working hours for our company office, Alpha Aviation Group (Philippines), Inc., for residents of Pampanga (Others) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Alpha Aviation Group (Philippines), Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Head of Marketing & Sales.
|Company||Alpha Aviation Group (Philippines), Inc.|
|Position||Head Of Marketing & Sales|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Head of Marketing & Sales is responsible for developing and executing marketing and sales strategies to increase customer awareness of the AAGPh product and brand distinguishing it from its competitors and giving AAGPh the competitive edge that enables it to generate training leads, foster client relationships, develop new business opportunities and sustain business success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops value proposition(s) for various Airline Partners to strengthen business relations and increase revenue from said partnerships.
2. Comes up with fresh and creative programs to attract cadet recruitment for AAGPh and generate new customers.
3. Sets aggressive but achievable sales targets for “self-funded students” and ensures that these targets are met.
4. Manages relations with universities/ vocational training centres to ensure access to students interested to enroll in AAGPh.
5. Ensures continuous market research that would provide the Marketing & Sales Team with a robust source of ideas for future business opportunities.
6. Maintains and develops major accounts by keeping in constant touch with the key people behind their organizations through regular reports, meetings, catch-ups and relationship building events.
7. Implements sales strategies with the cooperation of the AAGPh Management Team to ensure total customer commitment of the entire AGGPh organization.
8. Keeps close contact with airline partners and their designated representatives to ensure that any and all issues that may surface are addressed and resolved immediately and competently.
9. Sets the annual sales budget & develops a marketing plan that details the activities for the fiscal year, which is in turn focused on meeting AAGPh’s organizational objectives.
10. Manages the Marketing Department Budget and ensures the delivery of all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
11. Ensures the production of exciting and relevant marketing collaterals designed to attract new business, promote and strengthen the AAG Brand.
12. Ensures efficient management of the reproduction and distribution of all official, printed materials such as forms, manuals, handouts, signages, ads both online and on broadsheets.
13. Participates and manages events and trade shows to ensure accurate and efficient promotion of the AAG Brand within the approved budget.
14. Ensures adequate positive media exposure through frequent, timely and positive media coverage and press releases
15. Works closely with other departments to create brand value and brand recognition both externally and internally.
16. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
|Address||Alpha Aviation Group, N 1087 Jose Abad Santos Ave, Clark Freeport, Angeles, 2023 Pampanga, Philippines|
- Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports
- Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alpha Aviation Group is a member of Alpha Aviation Group's global network of International Aviation Training Centres. Alpha Aviation Group is a UK-based company with extensive experience in training and management within the aviation industry.
Product & Services
As part of our innovative training solutions Alpha Aviation GroupPhilippines (AAGP) initiates airline recruitment programmes to source, assess and then train suitable individuals that will then be employed directly by the airline. AAGP is now working successfully with a number of major airlines around the world and helping to solve their long term crewing problems. At the core of our Airline Career Programme is our ab-initio pilot training programme. AAGP is one of the pioneers of the new ICAO Multi-Crew Pilot Licence (MPL), which has been developed specifically to train ab-initio airline pilots. Following an integrated residential training programme, successful cadets will graduate with a commercial pilot licence that allows them to fly as co-pilots fully qualified on the Airbus A320. The MPL was developed by a panel of experts from 25 different ICAO member states following a review ICAO initiated back in 2001. This review determined what many aviation experts already knew; that existing ICAO licencing and training standards had not kept up with development in the aviation industry and advancement of aviation training, thereby having a detrimental effect on aviation safety and efficiency. The benefit of the MPL is that we train pilots from day one to be airline pilots; in a multi-crew airline operating environment where the training is delivered by experienced airline training personnel. We utilise the majority of the flying training instruction on the actual aircraft type that the cadets will be entering airline service on. In addition to training ab-initio pilots, AAGP also provides Airbus A320 type ratings for commercial pilots.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Clark