Taguig City Jobs Head – Treasury Accounting – Urgent Position at East West Banking Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
East West Banking Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as head - treasury accounting - urgent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||East West Banking Corporation|
|Position||Head - Treasury Accounting - Urgent|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Maintain proper accounting records and manage the reporting process to ensure integrity of the general ledger balances and substantiated with account level balances from all source systems.
2. Establish and execute internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures.
3. Implement policies and procedures across accounting units to identify, document and resolve accounting issues
4. Ensure the Bank’s compliance in the accounting and regulatory financial reporting standards, Bank’s Policies and Procedures Manual (PPM), Inter-Office memoranda (IOM) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
5. Ensure that risks are mitigated in the following areas:
· Unreliable and misstated booking of Treasury transactions
· Unreliable and misstated financial reports
· Untimely reconciliation of temporary accounts, release of reports to business and operations counterparts and escalation for disposition of aging float items
Audit findings due to non-compliance with accounting standards and regulatory policies and guidelines
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EastWest Bank, City Center, The Fort-BGC Corporate Center G/F, Unit No. 2, BGC Corporate Center, No. 3030 11th Ave, cor 30th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We have a passion for excellence. Innovation drives our growth. We require individual initiative and promote creativity yet we work as a team. Integrity permeates the relationship we build. We value customer focus and concern for our people. We are a fast-growing full service Commercial Bank inviting young, competent and highly motivated individuals to consider these career opportunities and grow with us.
East West Bank became the 34th commercial bank in the country when Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas granted it an authority to operate as a commercial bank on July 6, 1994 - the first commercial banking license issued in over 20 years. East West Bank's establishment is a solid testimonial of the government's policy on bank liberalization allowing greater participation of investors in the thriving financial market. Filled with desire and optimism to make a difference in the Filipino's life, East West Bank formally opened its banking doors to the public on August 1, 1994. After seven years in operations, the Bank shed off its former rising sun logo to give way to a new double infinity icon. Symbolically, the new identity represents the dawning of a new day of fresh encounters with the Bank's clients, offering them limitless opportunities and possibilities that will make their lives complete.
Product & Services
East West Bank understands that personal financial services are of high importance. We provide you with useful information, financial planning tools & better options to help you make your own smart financial decisions. From any direction, East West Bank knows quality banking service you can bank on. Take a giant step forward now, today, with a click of a button to ww.eastwestbanker.comAn East West Bank innovative offering, primarily designed to suit the growing complex requirements of business organizations like yours. The Corporate Suite gives you the comfort of knowing that more of your routine & tedious tasks are being taken care of, allowing you to focus on the more pressing needs of your business.East West Bank is embarking a more efficient delivery system of bank products & services through on-line branches, ATMs & soon through Phone banking, Mobile banking and Internet banking. East West Bank's ATMs are linked to the Bancnet & Megalink ATM networks
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Car Plan for Offficers, Corporate