Healthcare Collections Supervisor/assistant Manager (urgent Hiring!) Vacancies at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Healthcare Collections Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Urgent Hiring!). For those of you who live in Quezon City & Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Optum, a UnitedHealth Group company
|Healthcare Collections Supervisor/assistant Manager (urgent Hiring!)
|Quezon City, Taguig City
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) with our site.
- Coordinate, supervise and accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team of 15 to 20 Medical Collections Representatives
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals for the team are achieved
- Coordinate work activities of team with other supervisors, managers, and departments
- Participate in the recruitment, training and staffing functions for the department to ensure the timely hiring of qualified new employees, that all employees are properly trained in all aspects of their roles and that staffing levels are adequate to meet the business demand
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action when needed as well as completing annual performance reviews
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise, and judgment
- Provide expertise and support for escalated calls and/or situations from both internal and external customers as needed
- Consistently provide practical/relevant recommendations for improvements to process or practices and participates in the implementation.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience (Healthcare account)
- With strong Healthcare AR Collections background.
- An preferably doing front end services work, eligibility and pre-certification.
- Education level of at least 2 years college education (medical allied course preferred); Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Patient Revenue Cycle Applications and process flow through registration, charge entry, billing, collections, reimbursement calculation and payment.
- Proficient problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations.
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Prior experience in coaching and supporting employees through building trust and collaboration that results in improved business and employee performance.
- Knowledgeable with healthcare terminologies in hospital set-up.
Culture at Workplace
- Creative environment
- Fast-paced environment
- Join a high performing team
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
- Personal mentoring from the top management
- We reward top performers with huge bonuses
- We reward innovation
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Paying higher than average market rate
- Car/Overtime/Meal allowance
- Free parking at the basement garage
- Excellent benefit
- Employer of choice
- Free medical insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan/Stock Options
|National Capital Region
|Optum, A Unitedhealth Group Company, 1101 Central Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
|National Capital Region
|G3J2+WR9 Unitedhealth Group, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Opportunity with Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. Are you ready to rev up your life? Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc is ready for you. Our incredible global growth has been built by people with a singular focus on helping millions live healthier lives and an intense love of achievement. Our future is everywhere including our robust operations in the Philippines. We offer the global reach, resources, and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. It’s time to learn more and start doing your life’s best work. [SM]
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Working hours vary based on job role
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- Healthcare Collections Supervisor/assistant Manager (urgent Hiring!) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023