Misamis Oriental (CDO) Jobs Heavy Equipment Mechanic (cdo) Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of heavy equipment mechanic (cdo) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, experienced in Engineering & Mechanical and domiciled in Misamis Oriental (CDO) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Heavy Equipment Mechanic (cdo)|
|Region||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
Monitors, troubleshoots, and performs maintenance and repair of all SEAOIL affiliate tank trucks, delivery vans/canters, and forklifts
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Ensures that all Transport vehicles and forklifts are in good running condition at all times.
2. Strictly adheres to Transport Checklist and Transport Preventive Maintenance System
3. Conducts daily routine inspection of all Transport-assigned affiliate vehicles and forklifts
4. Coordinates with the DISG Officer (Transport) on all vehicle problems or concerns and recommends repair work if necessary
5. Troubleshoots and repairs defective automotive parts/systems of Transport vehicles
6. Functions a member of transport inspection team
7. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Must have a vocational degree related to the role
- Preferably with experience in Equipment registry and Electronics
- Adept in Troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates strong Reliable Service.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of web-based Google Workspace (formerly, G Suite, and comprises of spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
- Willing to render overtime
- Willing to be assigned in other locations
|City||Misamis Oriental (CDO)|
|Address||HCFQ+FVH Seaoil, Butuan - Cagayan de Oro - Iligan Rd, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)
- Specific Location: CDO