Mandaluyong City Jobs Helper Electrician Position at Romago Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Romago Incorporated are looking for candidates for the position of helper electrician with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
high school level, no experience required, prefereably familiar in construction projec job, hardworking , honest , willing to be assigned in Bonifacio Global , Taguig City area, start agad, minimum salary NCR, with benefits
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Romago Inc, 673 Boni Ave, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We have made it our Mission TO PROVIDE LEGACIES OF GENERAL ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS FOR GENERATIONS.
We are committed to
Openness to learning,
Maximizing the customer experience,
Advance knowledge sharing,
Genuine Commitment, and
We envision our company to have the contractors edge while sustaining the progressive growth and maximizing customer-partner experience through continuous learning and advanced technology in providing general engineering solutions by being the committed partner in the loacal and international construction industry.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 1960
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)