National Capital Region Jobs Hiring Senior Accountant | Up To 40,000 + Benefits| Midshift | Vertis North, Q.c Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Nezda Technologies, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as hiring senior accountant | up to 40,000 + benefits| midshift | vertis north, q.c with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱39,000 - ₱40,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Nezda Technologies, Inc.
|Hiring Senior Accountant | Up To 40,000 + Benefits| Midshift | Vertis North, Q.c
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Urgently hiring for Senior Accountant
EASY PROCESS | EASY IN-HOUSE ACCOUNT
Up to 40,00 salary START ASAP!
Midshift (usually 4pm – 1am or 3pm – 12am)
Office Location: Vertis North, Quezon City
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting graduate
- Ability to understand the financial impact of decisions made and balance them with customer satisfaction.
- Preferably with Credit Card Processing or Bankcard industry experience o Knowledge of Oracle software/ERP or any GL reconciliation tool
- Must be willing to work on site
Competitive Perks and Benefits
o DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as individual contributor and will do the end to end process of settlement function for the assigned portfolio
- Assist the staff accountants and will serve as first level reviewer for any assignments and journal entries prepared by staff accountant risk by timely
- Assist with month end closing process including timely and accurate preparation of journal entries
- Prepare and enter journal entries, including but not limited to correcting entries, allocating expenditures, accruals, etc.
- Perform and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations with an in-depth analysis
- Prepare and present monthly financial statement results and report on variances to the Accounting and
- Finance Management team
|National Capital Region
|Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees