Makati City Jobs Hotel Front Office Associate Position at Alphaland Makati Place, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Hotel Front Office Associate with full time working hours for our company office, Alphaland Makati Place, Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Alphaland Makati Place, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Hotel Front Office Associate.
|Company||Alphaland Makati Place, Inc.|
|Position||Hotel Front Office Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Front Office Associate will be responsible for the front office of The Alpha Suites, the newest premiere 250-room luxury hotel/serviced residence in the heart of the Makati Central Business District. He/she will engage in the operations of The Alpha Suites including but not limited to the following:
- Ensure and provide a high standard of client service by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication
- Assist guests during check-in and check out procedures
- Prepare guests’ bills; calculate final bills and receive payment
- Resolve complaints in an appropriate and timely manner
- Assist with the daily efficient operation by ensuring product brochures are current and available to members at all times.
- Assist with the daily incoming email and telephone inquiries, ensuring timely and efficient response is delivered
- Ensure guest needs are met; sending them supplies when they request them, and even storing their valuables.
- May also provide wake-up calls for guests in the morning and even arrange transportation for guests
- Candidates capable of holding night shifts are preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- With excellent communication skills
- Successful applicants will receive Monthly Service Charge.
- Can start as soon as possible
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Alphaland Makati Place, 7232 Ayala Ave, Ext, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Health and Lifestyle benefit that can be extended up to dependent
- Life Insurance
- Employee Accommodation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alphaland Corporation is a group of developers who share a vision. We believe that in an emerging market like the Philippines, a bold, well-capitalized developer is best positioned to acquire and reinvent prime but underdeveloped sites. We stand for development done right, with attention to detail and focus on quality for the long term, which would delight our customers, and give our shareholders the best return. We have several upcoming projects at different strategic locations here in the Philippines and we are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to fill up our vacancies. If you are someone who is competitive, results driven and who greatly strives for superior quality, then we would like to invite you to join our team as we embark in these new and exciting endeavors.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 006-739-617-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance