Manila City Jobs Hr-admin Assistant Position at PET PLUS GLOBAL MARKETING CORP.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|PET PLUS GLOBAL MARKETING CORP.
|Type of Work
We are looking for an HR Admin Assistant who wants to pursue her/his career in HR and experience as a Generalist!
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Department
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employee
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource / Psychology
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field but FRESH GRADUATE is welcome!
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft office especially excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila
- Working Schedule – Monday to Saturday
- APPLY AND GET HIRED!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|Pet Plus Global Marketing Corp., 426 Pascual Casal St, Quiapo, Manila, 1001 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pet Plus Global Marketing Corporation (PPGMC) has been in the industry for more than fifteen (15) years. We are an exclusive importer and distributor of the following brands in the country: SMARTHEART, CUTIES CATZ, CLASSIC PETS, ME-O, APRO I.Q. FORMULA and OPTIMUM.
We offer variety of products such as pet foods (dogs, cats, fish, birds and small animals), pet treats, cat condos, dog and cat toys, grooming tools and equipment, cages, and other accessories.
We serve our valued business partners in modern trade channel such as SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket, SM Savemore, Ace hardware, Pet Express and in traditional channel (pet shops) such as Blue Bubbles Petshop, Pet Planet, JM Poultry & Livestock supply, Pet world to name a few. At present, we have more than 800 customers nationwide and a hundred employees to serve them.
To be reliable and preferred company in the pet industry managed by competitive individuals practicing company values based on honesty and passion.
Pet Plus Global Marketing Corporation aims to continuously provide profitable business opportunities and exceptional customers service to our valued business partners.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays to Saturdays