Pasig City Jobs Hr And Admin Assistant Position at PrimeEast Properties, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, PrimeEast Properties, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hr and admin assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||PrimeEast Properties, Inc.|
|Position||Hr And Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Human Resource Dept.:
- Assist the HR Manager in implementation of HR policies and programs.
- Assist the HR Manager in handling and processing all concerns of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Labor Relations and Training & Organizational Development.
- Maintain good Employer- Employee relationships.
- Execute and supports the day to day operations of the HR Department.
- Responsible for time keeping, payroll processing and mandatory government benefits
- Responsible in liaising with gov’t agencies regarding employee benefits and claims.
- Handles and records the incoming and outgoing documents of the department.
- Monitors, prepares and submits monthly leaves reports.
- Coordinates with external services provider and suppliers required for HR services and programs.
- Maintains and updates the employee 201 records and safeguards their confidentially.
- Conducts orientation to new employees and introduction to various departments.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Monitor exit clearance, receivables and payables of separated employees; ensure timely release of the same.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Prepares and requests additional enrollees, deletion of members and annual renewal of HMO benefit
- Handles scheduling of vehicles and assigning drivers to project sites,site orientation, tripping and officer use.
- Monitor vehicles for service and repair, renewing insurance and others.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PrimeEast Properties Inc., 1008 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to PrimeEast Group of Companies!
Our company was established in April 27, 1982 We are among the biggest realtors in the Philippines, committed in developing the Eastern side of Metro Manila. Namely in Antipolo, Cainta, Binangonan, Morong and other provinces of Rizal. We take pride in our developments that has kept tourists and other foreign immigrants to keep coming back to join our vision in providing affordable homes, developing world class hotel resorts and golf country clubs.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)