Makati City Jobs Hr And Admin Manager – Urgent – Chino Roces, Makati Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Information Professionals, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as hr and admin manager - urgent - chino roces, makati with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Information Professionals, Inc.
|Hr And Admin Manager - Urgent - Chino Roces, Makati
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Manage all Human Resource related matters, such as but not limited to recruitment and hiring (as needed), organizational development, employee relations, training, employee information management, building security, administrative services, etc
- Oversee and implement company policies and procedures
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of employee handbook and personnel policies and procedures, in conjunction with senior management.
- Conducts recruitment efforts; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Manage day-to-day office administration activities of the company (i.e. order, cleanliness, safety and security, etc.)
- Ensure the office space is working at the optimum condition with high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Responsible for management of the building, which includes but not limited to managing repairs, tenant issues, etc.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative and office activities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Has 3 to 5 years supervisory experience handling different HR and Admin functional areas
- Can communicate effectively with staff, managers, and individuals outside of the department at all levels of the organization
- Has experience in planning and implementing employee engagement programs and activities.
- Is highly organized with exceptional attention to details
- Highly analytical, system driven & policy-procedure oriented
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses above average Excel, Microsoft Office and Google applications skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
Direct hire with the client
Dayshift – Monday to Friday
Hybrid Work Set Up Subject to Change
Location – Chino Roces, Makati
|National Capital Region
|Cruise Professionals Inc., Unit 3504 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower, 2210 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days