Quezon City Jobs Hr Assistant Position at JBW FloorCenter, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, JBW FloorCenter, Inc., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱15,000 - ₱20,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JBW FloorCenter, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Assistant.
|Company||JBW FloorCenter, Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
- With at least 1 year working experience in handling compensation and benefits or timekeeping
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office
- W/ strong interpersonal skills
- A team player/with positive outlook & attitude
- With initiative and hardworking
- Applicants must be willing to work in EDSA ROYAL BALINTAWAK QC
- Willing to render overtime if needed
- Can start ASAP
- Handle compensation and benefits ( SS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, etc.)
- Keeps himself/herself up to date with local wage orders
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Process Timekeeping accurately
- Monitor the following: attendance, Official Business, and Overtime, tardiness, undertime, etc.
- Monitoring of sick and vacation leaves
Interested? Click APPLY or upload your detailed resume with a picture for faster processing. Note that only applicants with an attached resume and/or uploaded resume will be entertained for this position.
FOR YOUR SAFETY WE CONDUCT AN “ONLINE HIRING PROCESS”*
REFER TO THE NEXT STEPS BELOW:
1. Expect a TEXT MESSAGE or CALL.
2. Online Exams
3. Initial Interview by HR OFFICER (VIDEO CALL)
4. Final STEP (INTRODUCTION VIDEO-to REVIEW & SCREEN by the owner)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FC Floor Center
FC Tile Depot
From a single store in 1997, FC has steadily grown into a remarkable key player in the local tile industry. The company's commitment towards aesthetic and technological innovation allowed for an exceptional roster of products that are competitive in both local and international markets.
Driven by its passion to bring forth versatile surface solutions for modern architecture, FC has been successful in matching the requirements and preferences of its growing clientele with the trends of today.
Up to now, FC remains to be the choice of leading architectural firms, contractors, designers and Philippine households. With its talented people and global expertise, the company continues to show excellence as one of the largest tile providers in the country.
To be the tile industry's trailblazer in offering revolutionary products hat empower character and value creation in any surface
To provide accessibility to innovative, customer-centric design solutions through tiles with superior quality and exceptional service
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Parking, Mandatory benefits/Direct Hiring/Bday Incentive/Loan(0 interest);, Free Company Uniform, Schedule will depend on which department or branch you will be assigned.
- Specific Location: Balintawak