Makati City Jobs Hr Associate (makati: 35k!! From Trading/manufacturing Company) Jph8 Position at SAGASS CONSULTING
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Associate (Makati: 35K!! From Trading/Manufacturing Company) JPH8. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, SAGASS CONSULTING, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Associate (makati: 35k!! From Trading/manufacturing Company) Jph8|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management graduate
- Years of related work experience: 3 – 5 years
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1.) Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information system
2.) Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
3.) Good organizational skills
4.) Must be a team player, and can work with minimum supervision.
- Monitor and analyze attendance-related concerns like tardiness, overtime, rendering of leaves timely submission of monthly working cards of all employees.
- In charge of looking for training and development programs for employees based on the Department Manager’s recommendation and Performance appraisal.
- Implements recruitment strategies by maintaining a pool of qualified applicants to ensure that the company will attract skilled and competent candidates to various positions.
- Evaluates applicants by conducting pre-employment examinations and preliminary interviews to determine the level of their competencies, endorse qualified applicants to requisitioning group by preparing a comparative mix to ensure the aptness of the said applicants to the group, and process appointment papers of successful applicants by securing required documents to facilitate employment.
- Assists managers in conducting the performance evaluation by preparing the performance appraisal forms, providing necessary information on the process, and ensuring that the criteria and procedures for performance evaluation are considered in the process.
- Reviews all accomplished performance appraisal forms by collating forms submitted by all groups to ensure conformity with the procedures and makes recommendations by preparing a summary of observation to provide options/courses of action and to take relative to performance standards/targets.
- Monitors the implementation of adopted personnel policies by monitoring all employees in coordination with the managers to ensure adherence to the policies, prepares related memoranda, and evaluates the impact of the policies by conducting policy reviews and analysis to ensure individual effectiveness and overall productivity.
- Prepares reminder slips, memorandums, warning slips, and incident reports by conducting policy reviews and analysis to ensure individual effectiveness and overall productivity.
- Maintains employees’ 201 files.
- In charge of company-wide recreational activities including Christmas Parties, Welcome Parties, Farewell Parties, and Company outings.
- In charge of the timely processing and monitoring of expatriate’s VISA and work permits, as well as local employee’s VISA for international business trips.
- Performs other related work, which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
SAGASS CONSULTING offers:
- Direct Hiring
- Regular Positions
- NO Salary Deductions
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SAGASS, 139 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAGASS Consulting is a Japanese Consultancy firm which provides ideal career development through our company's best local employment. Bearing the perception of the necessity of a headhunting firm, SAGASS took its first landing on the Philippine industry on the year 2004.
SAGASS Consulting exists to offer professional service to meet satisfaction of our client's demand amidst the diversity in the employment industry. majority of our clients are Japanese owned business companies settled in the Philippines.
The mission of our company is to provide on its full-length, fulfillment on the part of our valued clients. In doing such, the company implements a sequence of evaluation to conscientiously seek for extremely qualified applicants.
The company envisions huge and fast assessment that leads to employment through our participative service that will be advantageous to jobseekers.
Product & Services
3.Business Consultation of H.R. Management
4.Personnel System and Labor Conflict
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-14-05-108
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Paranaque City