Calabarzon & Mimaropa Jobs Hr Generalist & Mgmt. Assistant Position at A P M TECHNICA AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Generalist & Mgmt. Assistant. For candidates who reside in Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at A P M TECHNICA AG and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|A P M TECHNICA AG
|Hr Generalist & Mgmt. Assistant
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
To assist the overall Philippines operation in all HR matters to ensure a healthy, effective and desirable work environment which promotes teamwork and corporation among teams. Furthermore to assist the General Manager in fulfilling the company’s Mission and Vision statement as well as supporting the Management in all daily activities as necessary.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Preferably 2 Years of working experience in the field of Human Resources Management, Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
• Preferably living nearby Cabuyao, Laguna or willing to relocate
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong written & verbal communication and comprehension skills in Filipino and English
• Highly organized, effective at multitasking and working under pressure to accomplish overall objectives.
• Detail-oriented and results driven
• Team oriented, open minded and extrovert, easy to engage with employees
• Flexible and Creative
Job Description HR TASKS:
– Responsible in planning, organizing and managing HR functions which includes recruitment, attendance monitoring, employee programs.
– Prepares, manage and execute employees welfare program completely year round.
– Handles HMO & medical request and record.
– Maintains employee’s data and keeps 201 files.
– Create and revising Job Description as needed
– Arranges tokens for employee tenure milestones with the company;
– Liaison officer for employee’s concerns and employee’s government benefits with regards to HDMF (Pag-IBIG), SS and Philhealth;
– Create training program and maintain training records.
– Interact with management in scheduling training activities.
– Provide report to LISP, PEZA, DOLE and other related agencies in a timely matter.
– Coordination to SEIPI
– Support GM in facilitating employee relations and resolving employees dispute issues.
Job Description MANAGEMENT SUPPORT:
– Planning and organize all marketing activities such as exhibition like PSECE
– Processes reimbursement form for the GM
– Backup Receptionist
– Assist and execute tasks as assigned by the GM
|Calabarzon & Mimaropa
|APM Technica AG, Light Industry & Science Park, Cabuyao, 4025, Filipina
- APM Technica is employee oriented with Family working enironement
- APM Technica is a Swiss based company embracing Swiss culture
- Working schedule is from 8 to 5 for 5 days
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
APM Technica AG is a full-service adhesive and surface technology provider. Our headquarters are located in Heerbrugg in eastern Switzerland.
The history of APM Technica AG began in October 2002 when the management bought out the materials and process engineering profit centre of Leica Geosystems AG. The demerger has enabled us to acquire even more expertise in all areas of bonding. APM Technica offers highly specialised solutions with fast turnaround and informal procedures – either quality products from our existing portfolio or custom products specially made for you. We also sell products from well-known manufacturers.
Our APM Technica
We develop, produce and market components and industrial chemical products and perform services which focus on adhesive and surface technology.
We achieve customer satisfaction by fulfilling the demands of our customers for high-quality products and services delivered on time at competitive prices.
We rely on suppliers who meet our demands for high-quality products and services delivered on time at competitive prices.
We promote and train our employees so that they are successful, satisfied and healthy.
We are grateful to our shareholders for their trust in our skills and our valuable company.
The Society Around Us
We comply with laws and standards and maintain an open dialogue with the authorities and relevant stakeholders.
We undertake to use resources sustainably, to improve our environmental performance constantly and act on ethical principles.
We are your personal connection manager. Put us to the test.
Service is one of our greatest strengths. That’s why we handle customer requests from around the world as if your problem were our own. We’re happy to serve as your reliable, competent partner.
APM Technica is an indispensable partner in the optics, equipment engineering, plastics processing and electronics industries. We have also made a name for ourselves as an indirect supplier for the automotive industry. We view the medical engineering industry as a growing market and are working to strengthen our position in this market. Our geographic focus is in Switzerland. Our other core markets are Germany, Austria and Central and Eastern European countries. Our branch in the Philippines gives us a central location for our markets in Asia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, casual for in-house, business for sales personnel
- Specific Location: Cabuyao LISP1