Muntinlupa City Jobs Hr Generalist Position at Weathertech Refrigeration & Aircon Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Weathertech Refrigeration & Aircon Co. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Muntinlupa City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hr generalist and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱20,000 - ₱28,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Weathertech Refrigeration & Aircon Co.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- In-charge of end-to-end recruitment; sourcing, interview, onboarding orientation.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal,state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Provide support and guidance on all aspects of employee relations including performance management, grievance handling, disciplinary action, and workplace dispute.
- Coordinate with management in taking care of the movement of employees, promotion, layoff, transfer, resignation, etc.
- Oversee and process payroll and attend inquiries about timekeeping, compensation, and benefits etc.,
- Assist and plan Employee Engagement activities such as team building, outing etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any equivalent course
- Must have at least 3 years of HR Generalist experience or has experience in any HR facet
- Comprehensive knowledge in recruitment processes and strategies, policy making and implementation, compensation & benefits, training and development, employee relations, performance management, labor relations, organizational development, conflict resolution and management and other aspects of HR
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines
- Articulate and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Time keeping, Payroll & billing
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Additional HR training will be a plus
|National Capital Region
|lot 11, Weathertech Refrigeration and Aircon Company, 5 Lodora Ave, Tunasan, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WEATHERTECH Refrigeration and Airconditioning Company is a firm with extensive exposure to HVAC and R applications. After established in 1998 as Weathertech Specialists, the company became specialized in servicing, maintenance, repairs, rehabilitation, and installations of different types of air conditioning system.
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth, Company Uniform, Mon-Sat (8:00am to 5:00pm)