Cebu Jobs Hr Manager (cebu-based/ Group Of Restaurants) Position at Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Manager (Cebu-based/ Group of Restaurants). For those of you who live in Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Manager (cebu-based/ Group Of Restaurants)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Monitor and oversee the recruitment reports and documents such as plantilla, separated employees, manpower request, etc.
- Develop and manage different recruitment strategies and means for sourcing applicants across the Philippines.
- Responsible for the manpower requirements of each Division / Department. Ensures that manpower requests are acted upon and filled up on time.
- Supervise the recruitment team for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Ensure legal compliances in all HRD processes.
- Develop and assist the Vice President for Human Resources for the implementation of HR policies, programs and strategies.
- Assist the Vice President for Human Resources in overall HR facets such as Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Employee Labor and Relations, Organization Development, Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits.
- Performs other related duties and functions assigned by Vice President for Human Resources.
- Graduate of Human Resources Management or similar course
- With at least 5 years of experience in HR handling Recruitment and other facets of HR such as Compensation & Benefits, Labor Relations and Training and Organizational Development an advantage in Group of Restaurants
- With experience using and handling NBS HRIS is also an advantage.
- With Excellent communication
- Detail-oriented and result-oriented
- Can work in fast-paced environment
- Can start immediately
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VIVA INTERNATIONAL FOOD & RESTAURANTS, INC. (Viva Foods) is an affiliate company of Viva Entertainment Group managing it's Food Business. Some of the brands under Viva Foods are:
- Paper Moon Cafe
- Wing Zone
- Greyhound Cafe
- To be one of Asia's leading restaurant groups with the most preferred brands for mid-markets.
- To create, prepare and serve consistent, deliciously authentic food.
- To focus on a warm and exceptional guest experience
- To empower employees to play responsible roles in theirs and company's success.
- To ensure all restaurants remain competitive and profitable.
- To contribute to the communities where we belong
- V - Virtue
- F - First Class Focus on Customers
- R - Real
- I- Inclusivity
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Leave Credits, Restaurant Discount