Manila City Jobs Hr Manager Position at Golden Ocean Construction Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Golden Ocean Construction Services Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱30,000 - ₱50,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Golden Ocean Construction Services Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
|National Capital Region
- Free lunch
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We aspire to be a leader in providing specialist civil engineering and ground engineering services in the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
General Construction Contracting, Bore Pile Equipments Trading, Large Earth Moving Works, All kinds of Heavy Equipment Rentals, Heavy Item Transportation and Heavy Lifting
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 202203004683903
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), MANDATORY BENEFITS
- Specific Location: Malate Manila