National Capital Region Jobs Hr Manager (recruitment/ Group Of Restaurants) Position at Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as hr manager (recruitment/ group of restaurants) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Viva International Food & Restaurants, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Manager (recruitment/ Group Of Restaurants)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Monitor and oversee the recruitment reports and documents such as plantilla, separated employees, manpower request, etc.
- Develop and manage different recruitment strategies and means for sourcing applicants across the Philippines.
- Responsible for the manpower requirements of each Division / Department. Ensures that manpower requests are acted upon and filled up on time.
- Supervise the recruitment team for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Ensure legal compliances in all HRD processes.
- Develop and assist the Vice President for Human Resources for the implementation of HR policies, programs and strategies.
- Assist the Vice President for Human Resources in overall HR facets such as Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Employee Labor and Relations, Organization Development, Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits.
- Performs other related duties and functions assigned by Vice President for Human Resources.
- Graduate of Human Resources Management or similar course
- With at least 5 years of experience in HR handling Recruitment and other facets of HR such as Compensation & Benefits, Labor Relations and Training and Organizational Development an advantage in Group of Restaurants
- With experience using and handling NBS HRIS is also an advantage.
- With Excellent communication
- Detail-oriented and result-oriented
- Can work in fast-paced environment
- Can start immediately
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pacific Coast Restaurants Inc, 7165 SW Fir Loop # 200, Portland, OR 97223|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VIVA INTERNATIONAL FOOD & RESTAURANTS, INC. (Viva Foods) is an affiliate company of Viva Entertainment Group managing it's Food Business. Some of the brands under Viva Foods are:
- Paper Moon Cafe
- Wing Zone
- Greyhound Cafe
- To be one of Asia's leading restaurant groups with the most preferred brands for mid-markets.
- To create, prepare and serve consistent, deliciously authentic food.
- To focus on a warm and exceptional guest experience
- To empower employees to play responsible roles in theirs and company's success.
- To ensure all restaurants remain competitive and profitable.
- To contribute to the communities where we belong
- V - Virtue
- F - First Class Focus on Customers
- R - Real
- I- Inclusivity
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Leave Credits, Restaurant Discount