Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Hr Officer Position at Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hr officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Medical & Hospital Resources Health Care, Inc.
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
- Manpower Planning
- Receive and compile manpower requests from the concerned department heads.
- Prepare job vacancies for posting for approval of the Human Resource Manager.
- Attend job fairs whenever possible.
- Prepare the list of qualified applications and resumes received.
- Conduct initial interview from the list of qualified applicants either face-to-face, thru skype or video call.
- Refer applicants who passed the series of interviews to HRD Staff to be informed about the employment requirements they need to submit.
- Assist orientation session with incoming new employees. Discuss the company profile, Personnel Action Notice (PAN), Company Code of Discipline and other important company policies, rules and regulation.
- Facilitate contract-signing of new employees before endorsing to concerned supervisor.
- Give the DFR to supervisor concerned so he/she can discuss it with the new employee.
- Prepare the training contracts and facilitate signing of employees concerned.
- Employees’ Performance
- Coordinate with the superiors concerned about PER of their subordinates.
- Facilitate PER and make sure that the employee concerned is informed about the result of the evaluation
- Prepare proper documentation for disciplinary action or employment termination.
- Check the payroll prepared by the HRD Staff every cut-off date, making sure that entries in PANs are followed and salary deductions are accurate.
- Check correctness computation of monthly government mandated benefits.
- Check and facilitate approval of sickness notification and reimbursement from SS.
- Prepare and update membership status for new and terminated employees.
- Facilitate approval of employee loans from SS & HDMF
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|8W58+43H MHR Health Care, Co., Jose L Briones Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.