Hr Staff Vacancies at Esprit Friends Consultancy Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Esprit Friends Consultancy Corp. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR Staff for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Muntinlupa City & Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Esprit Friends Consultancy Corp.|
|Region||Muntinlupa City, Quezon City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
· Supports human resources processes from paper screening, conducting phone or face to face interview, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
· Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
· Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
· Organizes work.
· Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Familiarity with other HR faucets is an advantage.
· Perform other task that may be assigned based on skills and knowledge.
· Degree holder of AB or BS Psychology or any business course;
· With at least 2 years’ experience in the same field;
· Has a positive attitude;
· Can work under pressure, with minimum less supervision;
· Computer literate;
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Average Processing Time: 1 day