Makati City Jobs Hr Training Officer Position at Meatworld International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Training Officer with full time working hours for our company office, Meatworld International, Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Training & Dev. and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Meatworld International, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Training Officer.
|Company||Meatworld International, Inc.|
|Position||Hr Training Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
1. Identify Training and Development needs through job analysis
2. Design & expand Training & Development Programmes
3. Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
4. Produce training materials, ensure the correct set-up and and equipment requirements are provided.
5. Amend and revise programmes as necessary in order to adapt changes occurring in the work environment
6. Develop and Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions/programs
7. Monitor and review the progress of Trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
8. Help line Managers and Technical Trainors to solve specific training problems as either one to one basis or in-group.
9. Devise a Training Strategy for the company
10. Build Training Programmes from initial idea through planning, implementation, review and outcome analysis and delegate to work to other members of the learning and development team
11. Prepare reports on Training Effectiveness and other reports needed.
12. Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Training and Development Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Courses and any related field.
- At least 3-4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of Training and Development
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willing to assign in Chino Roces ave. ext. Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Annex, Meatworld International, Inc., Units B & C, 2/F First Lucky Place, 2259 Chino Roces Ave, Extension, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1996, the company is now a formidable force in the country’s meat retailing industry. Its 170+ outlets form some of the most recognized brands in the country’s foremost food retail chains.
The success of these meat retail brands is undoubtedly due to an empowered team of professionals who constantly promote work excellence with a human touch. The company nurtures long-term relationships not only with customers and suppliers, but more so with employees who share its corporate values--customer service, excellence, commitment and integrity.
As a community partner, the company strongly supports programs for human development in urban poor communities and advocates child nutrition.
Being a dynamic corporation in a young, fast-paced industry with few corporate players, the company offers a challenging work environment to goal-oriented and self-motivated individuals.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City