Laguna Jobs Human Resources Manager Position at BlackHawk Industrial
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company BlackHawk Industrial is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Laguna (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of human resources manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Human Resources Manager
|Type of Work
SUMMARY: BlackHawk Industrial Philippines Human Resources Manager will manage the Shared Services Human Resources function in our Laguna office, supporting managers in the US. This includes, but is not limited to talent management, compensation and employee benefits, training and development, compliance, and workplace safety of the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on the same shift to supervise and lead work efforts of Laguna Shared Services personnel working schedule.
- Update US direct line manager of productivity and behavior
- In partnership with US direct line manager, address performance issues, performance that meets expectation or performance that is outstanding.
- Manage recruiting efforts for Laguna Site Shared Services positions working with function leaders in the US.
- Work with US managers to ensure job descriptions are accurate, research compensation data and post open positions.
- Review resumes and work with the US hiring manager to evaluate candidate for interviews, participate in the interview process and provide Human Resources feedback to the hiring manager.
- Review offer letters that are compliant with Philippines labor laws and conduct onboarding.
- Ensure training is given on a continuous basis.
- Actively enlighten US managers on the benefits of using the Philippines as part of their Shared Services group.
- Implement and administer employee policies and processes
- Partners with management on workforce reviews and talent development
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on employee relations and performance management issues
- Participates in HR projects and actively involved in implementing HR programs and processes as needed.
- Manage facilities and office space; this includes facilities maintenance and upkeep, managing security systems, managing office space and proper seating arrangements, and ensuring office furniture and equipment is in good working order.
- Manage safety and safety plans.
- Strong management skills.
- Knowledgeable on PEZA and DOLE policies and processes
- Ability to manage multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, strong customer service and interpersonal skills and must be collaborative in nature when working with others.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active in all aspects of the role.
- Must have proven ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, listening, and presentation) skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and able to be flexible with changing priorities while producing quality work with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and to collaborate as a team player.
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, and HRIS systems.
- Prefer 5-6 plus years of experience in a Human Resources related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development Management, Organizational Development, or any related course.
Other Skills requirements
- Administrative Management
- Employee Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Microsoft Office
- People Management
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
With locations across North America, you have access to thousands of manufacturers supplying a wide range of standard and custom products. Our streamlined distribution program allows you to dramatically reduce your total costs.
We distinguish ourselves as the #1 choice for industrial manufacturers who are in need of Technical Service and Production Savings. We are their “across the production floor” partner delivering value through product and supply chain performance that lowers their total cost of production.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Specific Location: Laguna Technopark, Binan