Taguig City Jobs I2p Associate Position at Merck, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Merck, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Taguig City and surrounding areas as i2p associate with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Type of Work
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The identified candidate for Invoice Processing Associate will report to the Invoice Processing Team Lead.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in accordance with the service level agreement including but not limited to invoice posting, payment processing, issue resolution among others
- Verify/investigate validity of accounts payable transactions and process according in compliance to the company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements.
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 1-2 years work experience in Accounts Payable end to end operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- Background and experience working with SAP or other ERP-related systems such as Oracle and Ariba
- Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Willing to take the challenge and work in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Fluency in English language required
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig (Shift Schedule: 11am – 8pm)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress! Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
|National Capital Region
|G3W2+X8G Merck Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,00 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Varies depending on the Region that will be supported