Caloocan City Jobs Incident Management Analyst – Qc Position at VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) – Makati
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) - Makati is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Incident Management Analyst - QC for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Caloocan City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) – Makati|
|Position||Incident Management Analyst - Qc|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring incidents and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
• Identify the root cause and permanent fix
• Reduces risk – recurrence of incidents
• Reduces volume of incidents and or problems
• Make sure incidents are being assigned correctly to proper group
• Directly works with Service Desk to ensure proper recording of incidents
• Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of the issue
• Create records with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents
• Identify Incidents for review particularly SEV1 incidents and Unknown Outages
• Takes lead in initiating post mortem review after every SEV1 incident
• In-charge of RFO documentation, necessary approvals and its final release
• Conducts Weekly Sev1 review which includes Trend Analysis Reports with regional IT leads and technical team (i.e. network, server, telco)
• Provides monthly reports of Incidents.
• Work with service desk in improving process and make sure documents are up to data
- College graduate of any IT related courses
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience as Service Desk Analyst
- Preferably with ITIL certification
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Vxi Global Holdings B.v, 1209 Jupiter, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to VXI
At VXI, we pride ourselves in helping our client partners develop technologies and customer care services that enable them to manage their business and customer relations more efficiently.
We leverage our deep understanding of our clients’ challenges and opportunities, and we respond by designing custom solutions empowering our clients to respond with agility to swiftly changing market trends and ever-increasing customer demands.
Headquartered in Los Angeles and with over 28,00 employees worldwide, our integrated service centers support all customer engagements in multiple languages in the United States, Philippines, Jamaica, Guatemala, and China.
Our innovative solutions and professional teams enable our clients to focus on their most critical business goals, grow market share, increase geographical diversification, and lower costs while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
We are confident in our abilities to make a significant contribution to your business growth. Contact us today to find out how we can be partners to achieve your success.
The VXI Story
VXI Global Solutions, formerly Multi-Cultural Marketing, was initially created as an integrated customer contact center in 1998. We rapidly grew our vertical market expertise and language capabilities, specializing in call center and BPO services, multilingual support, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. It didn’t take long for us to join the ranks of the top 50 telemarketing companies in the United States.
In 2001, we rebranded to VXI Global Solutions, Inc. to better reflect the breadth and sophistication of services and solutions that we provide to our clients.
Continuing on our growth path, VXI expanded operations into China in 2005 by acquiring the necessary licenses to operate throughout the country. Our experience in the Chinese market has allowed us to assist multinational companies looking to expand their reach into one of the world’s largest global economies shaping the next phase of their growth.
In 2013, Bain Capital made a minority investment to help the company add experienced personnel, expand our geographic footprint, and to invest in best-in-class technologies and processes. VXI acquired global ITO and R&D technology development company Symbio in December 2014. The move signified an expansion in our programming and technology development strategy.
With over 28,00 people across 42 locations worldwide, VXI Global Solutions is one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Today, our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.
Together with our partners we design, build, implement and support innovative customer engagement platforms by seamlessly integrating customer insights utilizing our robust technology and world class business services.
Excellence: From how we develop our talent to how we push ourselves to provide the best, most innovative products and reliable support, we constantly set the industry standard.
Agility:We’re receptive and responsive to ever changing markets, technologies and customer desires, and possess the flexibility to scale from start-up to enterprise-sized challenges.
Teamwork:We value close collaboration among our diverse set of talents and perspectives, and encourage respectful debate in pursuit of a common goal.
Integrity: In each interaction whether it be with clients or with our peers-we are honest, accountable and manage expectations to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Inventiveness: We believe in the power of curiosity and proactive exploration to find the greatest potential of an idea or support solution-we never stop asking if things can be better.
In2003, VXI expands in thePhilippineswith a 50-seat OB sales operation, scaling to 600 seats in less than a year. Now, VXI Philippines has20,00 employees and growing.
• NORTH EDSA:G/F Panorama TechnoCenter, 1029 EDSA, Quezon City.
• BRIDGETOWNE, QC:G/F Giga Tower, Bridgetowne, Ugong Norte, Quezon City
• MAKATI: G/F Makati Cyber Two, EDSA Buendia, Makati City
• PASAY: G/F, Five Ecom Center, Pacific Drive, MOA Complex, Pasay City
• CLARK: G/F SM Clark Tech Hub Building 6, M.A. Roxas Highway, Malabanias, Angeles City, Pampanga.
• CYBERGATE DELTA: G/F Robinsons Cybergate Delta, J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City
• FELCRIS CENTRALE: Alfresco Area, Felcris Centrale Mall, Quimpo Blvd, Poblacion District, Davao City
• SM ECOLAND: 2/F SM Annex Ecoland, Quimpo Boulevard, Davao City
• FINANCE CENTER: G/F Davao Finance Center, Lanang, Davao City.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business casual, Standard BPO hours