Taguig City Jobs Incident Response Lead Position at East West Banking Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, East West Banking Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as incident response lead with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||East West Banking Corporation|
|Position||Incident Response Lead|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Incident Response Lead will be responsible for the following:
1. Lead the investigation of any incidents encountered by the app and the system.
2. Ensure action items are assigned to the correct team and should follow-up resolution of the issue.
3. Manage the logging and tracking of the incidents, ensuring the right data is being reflected.
4. Update dashboards, reports, and other analytics pertaining to incident response regularly and as requested.
5. Build out the tooling/dashboard, alerting, tuning of the system.
6. Train analysts and other stakeholders to provide eyes on the glass to help the team manage and resolve all levels of issues.
The role will involve leading and supporting teams of incident response experts who specialize in the detection, response and recovery of system downtime. The Incident Response Lead will be working closely alongside other internal and external teams to identify recurring patterns, pain points, and root causes to propose clear actions and to reduce associated risks.
This position will communicate incident information and impact to customers, business partners and senior management so good business communication and stakeholder handling is important.
The Incident Response Lead will also assist the Developers and Technical Operations with the deployment and release scheduling, as needed and as requested.
Scope and scale of activities
• Responsible for updating the existing Incident Management process based on industry best practices and process frameworks
• Lead Incident Management continuous improvement program.
• Establish a governance and communication model to drive process adherence across all engineering and operations organizations.
• Perform the Incident Manager duty during incidents. Provide incident diagnostics and service restoration guidance.
• Ensure all required resources during an incident are gathered and coordinate tasks across all teams
• Manage incident communication internally and to customers.
• Lead incident management technology evaluations, implementation, and integration
• Work closely with problem management and other organizations on developing root cause analysis and recommend remediation actions.
• Extract data from Komo database when needed, and some load external reports to Komo database.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications related field or equivalent work experience.
• Certification in relevant IT/PM related subjects will be an advantage
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Incident Management
• Minimum of five years of technology responsibilities including systems, networking, application operations, NOC, etc.
• Excellent verbal/interpersonal, written, presentation and customer relationship communication skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels, with a strong emphasis on clear and concise business writing and the ability to convert technical matters into business understandable language.
• Project Management Skills
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to direct and manage incident responders and Incident response processes.
• Ability to effectively manage client & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
• Excellent analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques, in-depth knowledge of the business unit’s functions
• Experience in heading a small team and able to provide mentorship and growth to team members
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EastWest Bank, City Center, The Fort-BGC Corporate Center G/F, Unit No. 2, BGC Corporate Center, No. 3030 11th Ave, cor 30th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We have a passion for excellence. Innovation drives our growth. We require individual initiative and promote creativity yet we work as a team. Integrity permeates the relationship we build. We value customer focus and concern for our people. We are a fast-growing full service Commercial Bank inviting young, competent and highly motivated individuals to consider these career opportunities and grow with us.
East West Bank became the 34th commercial bank in the country when Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas granted it an authority to operate as a commercial bank on July 6, 1994 - the first commercial banking license issued in over 20 years. East West Bank's establishment is a solid testimonial of the government's policy on bank liberalization allowing greater participation of investors in the thriving financial market. Filled with desire and optimism to make a difference in the Filipino's life, East West Bank formally opened its banking doors to the public on August 1, 1994. After seven years in operations, the Bank shed off its former rising sun logo to give way to a new double infinity icon. Symbolically, the new identity represents the dawning of a new day of fresh encounters with the Bank's clients, offering them limitless opportunities and possibilities that will make their lives complete.
Product & Services
East West Bank understands that personal financial services are of high importance. We provide you with useful information, financial planning tools & better options to help you make your own smart financial decisions. From any direction, East West Bank knows quality banking service you can bank on. Take a giant step forward now, today, with a click of a button to ww.eastwestbanker.comAn East West Bank innovative offering, primarily designed to suit the growing complex requirements of business organizations like yours. The Corporate Suite gives you the comfort of knowing that more of your routine & tedious tasks are being taken care of, allowing you to focus on the more pressing needs of your business.East West Bank is embarking a more efficient delivery system of bank products & services through on-line branches, ATMs & soon through Phone banking, Mobile banking and Internet banking. East West Bank's ATMs are linked to the Bancnet & Megalink ATM networks
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Car Plan for Offficers, Corporate