Cebu Jobs Informatics Nurse (healthcare Buddy) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Informatics Nurse (Healthcare Buddy). For candidates who reside in Cebu (Others) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Informatics Nurse (healthcare Buddy)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for a highly qualified and enthusiastic Informatics Nurse to join our dynamic team. You will play an essential part in the integration of healthcare and information technology systems as an Informatics Nurse. You will be in charge of monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting healthcare data in order to improve patient care results and our organization’s overall efficiency. We invite you to apply if you are enthusiastic about healthcare and have an excellent background in informatics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Master’s degree recommended).
- An unrestricted and active Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Nursing informatics certification (e.g., ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification, CPHIMS) is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare operations, clinical processes, and terminology.
- Expertise in data administration, analysis, and visualization software.
- Knowledge of EHR setup and optimization.
- Outstanding problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication abilities.
- The ability to operate collaboratively in a team setting.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems, databases, and software applications.
- Having the capacity to transform clinical specifications into technological specifications.
- Comprehension of health information exchange (HIE) standards and concepts of interoperability.
- Knowledge of healthcare rules and standards (for example, HIPAA and the HITECH Act).
- A thorough understanding of project management approaches.
- Excellent analytical and research abilities.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to correctness.
- Adaptability to evolving technology and industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to convey complicated topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Informatics Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Informatics Manager
- Informatics Consultant
- Health Information Systems Analyst
- Director of Clinical Informatics
- Informatics Educator
- EHR Implementation Specialist
- Telehealth Coordinator
|Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) - Regional Center for Visayas VII, G/F, DOLE Bldg. (Old Insular Bldg.), Gorordo, cor General Maxilom Ave, Cebu City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days