National Capital Region Jobs Inside Sales Enterprise Associate – 13414304610 (3 Of 7) Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Inside Sales Enterprise Associate - 13414304610 (3 of 7). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Inside Sales Enterprise Associate - 13414304610 (3 Of 7)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO OR PHILIPPINES BASED CANDIDATES
Job Title: Inside Sales Enterprise Associate
Salary: 800- 1,500 USD per month
Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm, EST / 8pm – 5am Manila
About the client and the role:
- The client is a healthcare IT product and services firm headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area working with over 250 healthcare provider organizations in the US and Canada since 2004. Our focus is on Systems Implementation and Integration, Interoperability, Analytics, Cloud Adoption, and Digital Transformation related services. We are also aggressively developing products that include an Archival product, a Digital Adoption Platform, a Digital Marketing Product for Independent Physicians, and other relevant solutions that help patients.
- They are looking for Inside Sales Associates who will be responsible for revenue-generating activities pursuing our enterprise health provider (hospital/health systems) target accounts The primary goal of the Inside Sales Enterprise Associate is to develop a pipeline of leads and opportunities to support revenue growth by extensive cold calling, following up with leads from marketing emails and conferences, conducting research, sending marketing emails, setting up meetings and product demos between contacts at hospitals/health systems and the client’s Subject Matter Experts.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set up phone meetings/demos with decision makers, influencers, and the client’s subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Assist in sales and marketing campaigns and follow up (via phone, email, LI messages) on cold and warm leads generated from marketing campaigns to further the sales process.
- Complete 100 dials and 150 CRM activities per day
- Support outside sales executives as needed.
- Follow up (via phone, email, LI messages) with leads generated from conferences the client attends and set up meetings between leads and client SMEs and sales team.
- Set up demos by calling a list of prospects/leads. Should also be able to give basic demos of our solutions to prospects/leads and try and sell directly as well (we expect this to happen after 2-3 months on the job).
- Document sales activity in the client’s CRM.
- Understand and demonstrate the solutions and value propositions to customers.
- Requirements and Tools:
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales
- Prior sales/customer services experience with customers in the US
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in the US time zones (EST, CST, MST, or PST)
- Good office setup with a reliable and fast internet connection, own laptop or computer
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Highly competitive, innovative, and resourceful
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with an outgoing and tenacious personality
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.