National Capital Region Jobs International Service & Onboarding Document Management Team – Team Leader (individual Contributor) Position at JPMorgan Chase Bank NA – Philippine Global Service Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we JPMorgan Chase Bank NA - Philippine Global Service Center, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as international service & onboarding document management team - team leader (individual contributor) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|JPMorgan Chase Bank NA – Philippine Global Service Center
|International Service & Onboarding Document Management Team - Team Leader (individual Contributor)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,00 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,00 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm’s broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking International Service & Onboarding Document Management Team (CBISO DMT) group is responsible supporting Implementations team through review, validation, approval & storing of account opening related documents.
The CBISO DMT group is seeking a Specialist who will work closely with our Implementation Consultants / International Onboarding Leads / Clients and be responsible for coordinating all aspects related to client Onboarding related activities.
- Reviewing and understanding the Client request
- Review & Verification of the Risk Rating selected by the Implementation Consultant is as per the approved Risk Matrix.
- Review & Validation of appropriate core legal documents/product forms/service terms as listed in the P&Ps and/or Scanning & Indexing the documents to the centralized repository.
- Review & Validation of Authorized Signor details, Negotiated Documents & perform Signature Verification
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Ownership of internal communication and status updates
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes in a timely manner
- Ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with clients and business partners
- Recording your observations & escalate wherever necessary
- Identifying items which needs Remediation & Amendments.
- Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
- Project Management
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Graduates with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or knowledge of legal documentation and account products, entity organizational documents, tax documentation and other documentation types
- Ability to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Communication is Paramount.
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
- Logical & analytical skills
- Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
- Proactive approach
- Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable account and documentation solutions
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
|National Capital Region
|J.P.Morgan Chase Philippines, Zuellig Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients, and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at https://ww.jpmorganchase.com/about/our-history.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: N/A
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Paid Training, Night Differential, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Business Attire, Shifting Schedule