Makati City Jobs Interpretation Project Coordinator Position at Lexcode Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy, we Lexcode Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as interpretation project coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Interpretation Project Coordinator
|Type of Work
- Handles online projects and events
- Conduct client calls
- Contact and coordinate with interpreters and suppliers
- Coordinate and execute interpretation projects
- Handle some of Lexcode’s marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Lexcode’s local and foreign clients
- Respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns about projects
- Screen and evaluate interpreters
- Interpretation equipment testing
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Above average marketing, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training
- Willingness to work beyond office hours and on weekends when necessary
- High focus to ensure quality delivery of multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Readiness to travel periodically in Lexcode’s overseas offices, especially in Seoul, Korea
- Fluency in a Philippine language other than Filipino (Tagalog) and/or a foreign language other than English (optional)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Business, Communication, Foreign Language, International Relations, Marketing, or related fields
|National Capital Region
|Lexcode Inc, 1226 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For two decades, Lexcode has been helping businesses in expanding their global presence by increasing their reach and engagement with international audiences. Lexcode transforms content throughtranslation, localization, and copyediting, utilizing a global network of 5,00 linguistic resources. Lexcode also helps trade shows, conferences, and summits succeed by providing high-quality interpretation. Lexcodians are our people who work in our offices in South Korea and the Philippines to serve our global clients.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 007-724-936-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Educational Support, Monthly Allowances (Books, Gym, Movies), etc., Business Casual, Smart Casual, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays