San Juan City Jobs Inventory Controller Position at UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION has open a job vacancy for the domicile of San Juan City and surrounding areas as inventory controller with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|UPWARD IDEAS APPAREL CORPORATION
|San Juan City
|Type of Work
- Graduate of any course, Business or any related
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
- Will perform inventories on store and warehouse
- Will maintain database, perform physical count and submit related reports
- Record and monitor inventory movement such as delivery, pull out, return, transfer etc.
- Maintain and update inventory documents
- Must be keen to details and meticulous
- Willing to do fieldwork and visit stores to perform inventory audit
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|H3R3+XXF Upward Ideas Apparel Corporation, Edsa Wack Wack, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At the end of the day, isn’t this what we all yearn for? Calmness of mind…calmness of the body…calmness of the spirit…Peace and unity to reign within us before one can extend it to the outside world…
Certified Calm aims to address that need within a person--being responsible to oneself and to the environment. Certified Calm is to play a major role in the discipline.
We promote health, fitness, wellness as a lifestyle and more. We are supposed to enhance and bring joy!
At Certified Calm, we push to be holistic. The healthy lifestyle is not just a part of who you are. It is you. This will be achieved by incorporating not only the essentials of a fitness program one is engaged in, but also the relevant items needed. Relevance is key.
In terms of service, we are to be reckoned with. An expert of the field will be around to promote healthy alternatives, ideas, and to answer queries whenever possible.
Certified Calm is not just a place where you go to buy the things you need.
Certified Calm is the place to go to for the things you want- a place where you take one more step in becoming a better human being! An enhancement.
In being calm, you’ll have vitality. In being calm, you breathe…and go on.
Certified Calm depicts what we all strive for in this daily grind of ours wherein pressures abound. Everyday, we are faced with worries and strife in all forms. And yet, all of us know that it is better for our well being to be calm. In being certified calm, problems are solved more efficiently and wisely.
Certified Calm is the intelligent lifestyle.
- Industry: Textiles/Garment
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual