National Capital Region Jobs It Analyst – Business Intelligence Position at PUMA Sports Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
PUMA Sports Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as it analyst – business intelligence with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PUMA Sports Philippines Inc.|
|Position||It Analyst – Business Intelligence|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
For nearly 75 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planets. Every day, our 20,00 employees across 120+ countries rally out SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sports and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons. But whenever you are, whether it’s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Are you ready to take on the challenge and become our IT Analyst – Business Intelligence?
PUMA’s BI Team is in the process of moving “Puma Data Warehouse” to Azure Cloud, so we are implementing Microsoft’s best practices (Enterprise-Scale for Analytics and AI deployed in “Data Landing Zone). From building Data Pipelines to using the most modern technologies over designing Data/Delta Lakes, you will mainly have 2 focuses:
Design and Implement BI Solutions:
- Design and Implementation of BI Solutions end-to-end, from Data Ingestion, Data Lake Design and ELT Design to Data Modeling in Star Schema.
- Building of prototypes for PUMA Solution Architects in technological areas of Apache Spark, REST API Consumption and Development, Synapse Pipelines, Python and Git Hub DevOps.
- Deep understanding of all technical components of the BI Landscape
BI Data Governance:
- Maintains and supports existing BI software and systems – should immediately communicate issues with business and be able to implement immediate fix
- Handle daily business operations such as monitoring of daily data loads, report subscriptions, reloading of sales, etc.
- Should provide first and second level support in all Bl software and systems
- Implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
- Performs end to end data analysis to ensure data consistency in all of our Bl data pipeline
- University degree in Computer Sciences or a similar field of studies
- At least 5 years of experience in Azure environment. Ideally accomplished MS courses DP-203, AZ-104 and AZ 304
- Strong understanding of the following Azure BI Services: Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL Pools, Synapse Pipelines; Apache Spark for Synapse, Synapse Studio), Azure Functions, Azure App Service Plan
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience in creating DevOps workflows in Git Hub
- 3 years of previous coding in Python; Pyspark; Spark SQL and T SQL
- Very high motivation in helping/guiding teammates to succeed in projects
- Knowledgeable in design, development and implementation of Data Warehousing Solutions Knowledgeable in definition and development of interfaces to and from the Data Warehouse Knowledge on proper ticket handling and good priority setting
- Must be resourceful, flexible and possesses excellent communication skills
- Capable of collaborating with multi-cultural environment
- Well-driven, motivated, team-oriented, can easily adapt to a very complex environment.
- Willingness to work on shifting schedule.
- Fluent in business in English
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Puma, Bonifacio High Street , 9th Avenue , Bonifacio Global City , Taguig City , 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Global Brand
- Great Culture
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture. That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 14,00 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)