National Capital Region Jobs It Developer Position at Top1Movers Worldwide Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Top1Movers Worldwide Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as it developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱42,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Top1Movers Worldwide Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 42.000|
- Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle.
- Design and develop web-based applications, specifications, architectures and technical interfaces and features.
- Designs, codes, and tests of technical solutions.
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Participate in coding and code review.
- Contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design.
- Perform and manage unit and system integration testing, conversion and migration tasks.
- Provide 1st level support
- Should possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 1 year of related working experience is required
- Experience in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL, HTML5, StyleSheet (BootStrap), SQL, XML, XSLT, Client-Side Script (AngularJS, RequireJS, ReactJS, jQuery, etc.), and MVC
- Experience in UML and Object-Oriented Analysis & Design
- Experience in Cloud Native development is an added advantage
- With SITECORE Certification are preferred
- With no experience are welcome to apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO, GOVERNMENT BENEFITS, ALLOWANCES, INCENTIVES
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is a global logistics company that provides customs brokerage, freight solutions management, warehousing and distribution, and LCL consolidation service— a seamlessly connected suite of logistics solutions that delivers superior value, reliability and expertise.
Founded in 2014, we have been serving to local and international companies engaged in wide range markets such as heavy construction equipment and machineries, garment manufacturing, electronics and other business activities.
As the scene of this world drastically changes, we ensure our clientele adapts skillfully to address seasonal requirements for their growing businesses.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Flexible