Taguig City Jobs It Operations & Support Engineer Position at Canon Business Service Centre (PHL)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Canon Business Service Centre (PHL) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Taguig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of IT Operations & Support Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱35,000 - ₱40,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Canon Business Service Centre (PHL)|
|Position||It Operations & Support Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
As a market leader in Business Process Optimisation and IT services for over 20 years, Canon Business Services Centre Philippines helps organisations optimise, automate, and transform their operations, setting them up for greater growth. We work collaboratively with customers to get the results they want, delivering bespoke solutions designed to meet and exceed their business needs, overcoming challenges, and freeing them up to focus on what sets them apart.
We’re trusted by industry leaders because of our dedicated customer focus, and agile approaches to solving our clients’ key challenges. With a commitment to delivering the best service management experience possible, many clients have partnered with us for more than a decade. The solutions we deliver are reliable, scalable, and cost-effective, helping customers to not just get ahead but stay ahead.
When you join Canon Business Services Centre, you’ll find a rewarding culture that values you. You’ll be empowered to focus on your career progression and turn your goals into reality as an integral part of the group’s success.
About the Role
The purpose of the IT Operations and Maintenance Support team is to manage Harbour IT clients’ infrastructure according to agreed contractual commitments. To ensure the integrity and validity of the environments managed on behalf of Harbour IT managed clients. To provide an appropriate response to client IT issues and prompt resolution of incidents, including escalations. To proactively suggest improvements to our clients’ infrastructure in order to improve service and value for both our customer and Harbour IT.
The position requires the following qualifications, experience, and capabilities:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Infrastructure Support, preferably including experience in a Managed Services Environment
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with team members, client representatives, and vendors to achieve problem resolution
- Formal training and certification in an industry technology (e.g . Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, etc.) desirable but not essential
- At least 1 year of general Wintel Support
- ITIL Foundation Certification (if not certified, must achieve ITIL certification within 12 months)
- Can communicate complex technical situations and activities in a straightforward way to non-technical people.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and be accountable.
- Experience with Windows Server administration (mandatory)
Strong understanding of the following technologies including a mix from:
- Network Technologies and Techniques ( e.g. Cisco, Watchguard, Juniper, Riverbed, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,Microsoft Azure
- Network and Windows Security
- Microsoft Exchange and/or other messaging environments
- Backup Technologies
- Disaster Recovery techniques
- Shared Storage
- Anti-Virus Technologies
- Good understanding of SAN and Virtual environments
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply!
We believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We trust you will bring your authentic self to work, and we will focus on making sure that together, we make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate. Where possible, flexible working arrangements are the norm, as we know a better work-life balance can improve your motivation, performance, and productivity.
As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Canon Group and the country where you work. All applicants must be eligible to work in the country they are applying to at the time of application.
Looking to join this diverse team? Apply online now.
Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Canon Business Service Centre Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Canon Business Service Centre Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary entity operating under Canon Australia Pty. Ltd. with core business of managed, document, financial and technology services for Oceania and U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in the Philippines in July 2010 with less than 100 employees. Now, the company has over 1,00 employees and continues to grow across sites in Angeles City, Pampanga, with the main and recruitment office located at 15F Marajo Tower, 312 26th Street West cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Operating under the Canon brand, propels our success to realize our vision and strategic priorities. Our corporate structure is solidified by these key milestones:
- We are a result of company consolidation of Converga Asia, Inc. and Harbour IT Asia, which started operations in the Philippines in 2010 and 2012, respectively
- Effective 01 January 2019, we officially carried our new legal entity name of Canon Business Service Centre Philippines, Inc.
Canon Business Service Centre Philippines, Inc. is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) and Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (ANZCHAM).
Our vision: Leverage today, own the future
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Special Leave benefits (birthday, volunteer, etc), Business Casual and Dressdown, Mondays to Fridays (Different Shifts per team)