Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs It Programmer Position at Airgon Innoviation, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Airgon Innoviation, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of IT Programmer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱28,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Airgon Innoviation, Inc.|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
- Code and test programming for software.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- One to three years of experience in software development
Skills and qualification:
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Track record of successful application development
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W95+56H Innove Communications, Inc. - Cebu, Innove Plaza Samar Loop, Panay Rd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Airgon Innoviation is Founded by Aviation Innovator and acting CEO Gabriel Zosa, Avionics and Next-Gen Fabrication expert Jes Olavides, and our Chief of Engineering and the Resident Maker for fablab.io’s University of the Philippines Cebu laboratory, Clint Barino.
It has since been joined by its Chief Financial Officer, Jomarie Perater, EVP for Communications Maria Gigante, Director for Cinematography Samantha Solidum, Production Manager for Media and Advertising, Mel Baquiran.
We are now Airgon Innoviation, and we are the first official Aviation IT startup in the Philippines.
The Lightweight Instrument Flight Trainer, or LIFT, was first conceptualized in 2017 as a Human Interface Device for the first locally produced and CAAP Accredited Flight Simulator, and it has evolved far beyond since. With its Trademark and Patent Pending in 2021, supported by UP, DOST-PCIEERD, and DTI, under the Technology Business Incubator programme, LIFT became the first of its kind in the Philippines.
Following in the bold visions of Tesla and SpaceX, in an agile silicon-valley approach to a brick-and-mortar aviation industry; we address the ever-evolving challenges of a global pandemic.
We aim to address the needs of approximately three hundred thirty thousand pilots worldwide.
With our mass production and local supply chain dependent designs, we can scale to any level within just months, unaffected by the global supply chain crisis.
With already one partner in each the aviation education, and the aviation medical response sector, placing in the PSC2021, LIFT has been validated by industry practitioners and experts, with firm orders in the pipeline.
The onset of the COVID pandemic has necessitated alternative means for our Pilots-in-training to study at home. Our Mission is to enhance, expand and strengthen education in the global aviation industry for the next generation of Pilots everywhere. And, we´re starting right at home.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Specific Location: Cebu City