Quezon City Jobs It Project Manager (fresh Graduates Of Any Course Are Welcome) Position at Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
|It Project Manager (fresh Graduates Of Any Course Are Welcome)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
IT Project Manager
Reporting to: Head, Information Technology Services
Division: Information Technology Services
1. Gathers end-user requirements on new hardware, infrastructure or software requirements
2. Able to simultaneously manage several Projects as IT Project Manager
3. Able to develop standard templates for process documentation, manuals, as well as use project management software (e.g. MS Project) for monitoring project progress
4. Able to document end-user requirements, processes, minutes, and interact with end-users independently
5. Conduct research on products and technologies available in the market
6. Supports projects on an as-need basis from the process side, as well as assisting in project management functions
7. Monitors progress and identifies issues and delays in projects which are then raised to management for resolution.
8. Identifies problem areas and opportunities for process improvement.
9. Proposes solutions on issues pertaining to projects and operations.
10. Assists the different IT Dept. heads as the need arises.
11. Assists in vendor and contract management, including but not limited to review of SLAs.
12. Facilitates rapport with the different business users, as well as with the outsourced team.
13. Assists in end-user training, as well as trainings in business process standards
14. Performs other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Any course is welcome.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Previous experience in IT an added value, especially if related to hardware or IT infrastructure. Knowledge of a business process applicable to Maynilad is also an added plus (purchasing, inventory
management, finance, water distribution, etc.) Familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) Working knowledge of MS Project a plus
Leading and individual or group discussion Communicating effectively Writing in a technical and effective manner Analytical and Critical Thinking skills Result oriented and drive to excel
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Microsoft office tools MS Project MS Visio MS Sharepoint
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Works in a normal office environment
|National Capital Region
|M34G+H49 Maynilad Water Services, Inc., Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) is the water and wastewater services provider for the 17 cities and municipalities that comprise the West Zone of the greater Metro Manila area. In 1997, the company was granted a 25-year exclusive concession by the Philippine Government, through the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS), to operate, maintain and invest in the water and sewerage system in Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Manila, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Pasay, Parañaque, Valenzuela, parts of Quezon City, a part of Makati, Cavite City, and the municipalities of Rosario, Imus, Noveleta, Bacoor, and Kawit in Cavite. Maynilad went through a change of ownership on January 24, 2007, with the consortium of DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) and Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) winning 84% of the water company’s shares in a public bidding.
The corporate history of Maynilad began with the successful privatization of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) in 1997. Before then, MWSS was the government corporation in charge of providing water supply and sewerage disposal services in the greater Metro Manila area. In a highly anticipated bidding that drew the attention of the global water community, the partnership of Benpres Holdings Corporation (Benpres) and Ondeo Water Services, Inc. (formerly Suez Lyonnaise de Eaux) was awarded the exclusive right to run the water and wastewater operations in the West Zone of Metro Manila. Towards its 10th year, after a string of financial, legal, and regulatory disputes, Maynilad went through a change of ownership, with the consortium of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) and DMCI Holdings, Inc. (DMCI) acquiring 83.96% of the water company’s shares. Lyonnaise Asia Water Limited (LAWL) held a 16% share. The MPIC-DMCI consortium took over on January 24, 2007, and immediately worked on the financial and operational rehabilitation of Maynilad. In August of the same year, the consortium signed a prepayment and settlement agreement with Maynilad’s creditors and MWSS. By January 2008, the new owners of Maynilad had already paid off the company’s outstanding debts, which had then reached $240 million. An aggressive catch-up plan was also implemented to increase company revenue, improve water service operations, and drastically cut commercial losses. To herald the sweeping transformation that was about to take place, Maynilad launched its new company logo in November 2008. The new logo reflected the new direction and renewed mission of the company’s management team. Positive change has finally come to Maynilad. And soon, the results will be felt in all of West Zone. Truly, sa bagong Maynilad, dumadaloy ang ginhawa.
Product & Services
SEWERAGE & SANITATION Aside from delivering potable water, Maynilad also provides sewerage and sanitation services to the West Zone. It operates and maintains pumping plants and wastewater treatment facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the efficient collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater.At present, only residents and establishments in Tondo, Sampaloc, South Manila, Malabon, Navotas, Caloocan, Projects 7 and 8 in Quezon City and Magallanes Village in Makati City may connect to Maynild’s sewerage system.
Customers in these areas are encouraged to avail of Maynilad’s sewerage services for a cleaner and safer environment.
Customers in areas not covered by Maynilad’s sewerage network dispose of their wastewater through their own septic tanks or sewage treatment facilities (for big commercial and industrial customers).
Those who are located outside the sewered areas and maintain their own septic tanks, may avail of Maynilad’s desludging services.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), to be discussed
- Specific Location: Balara