National Capital Region Jobs It Security Specialist Position at SGL Manila (Shared Service Center), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SGL Manila (Shared Service Center), Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as IT Security Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||SGL Manila (Shared Service Center), Inc.|
|Position||It Security Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The IT Security Specialist’s primarily function is for Security Analytics and Incident Response Management team. He/She is responsible for delivering effective and efficient Global wide Security Incident Response and he/she will also be a primary contact for Managed Detection and Response outsourced services. For Security Analytics improvements, IT Security Specialist is also responsible for the maturity of Security Infrastructure of SGL thru implementation of Security Technology.
Role and Responsibility
- Monitor & Respond to Security Incident & alerts from the SIEM + SOAR platform and Microsoft 365 Defender (Azure Sentinel, Microsoft 365 Defender).
- Primary contact for (MDR) Manage Detection and Response Services.
- Accountable & Responsible for Incident Response process (SANS Incident Handling Framework, based on NIST CSF).
- Track suspicious network, application, and user behavior.
- Ticketing tool management and monitoring for Security Incident reported by internal users or by alerts and Manage Detection and Response.
- Accountable and Responsible for Post-Incident Phase or Preventive measures implementations.
- Accountable and responsible for Alerts/Incidents tuning for False positive & False Negative events.
- Monitors and Research for up-to-date and daily Threat attack/Intelligence & News.
- Experienced to Identify & Respond to company Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis of a Security incident.
- Accountable and manage the Implementation of IT Security projects for Security maturity of infrastructure.
- Conducts Security Awareness campaign
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule including graveyard shift. This is to extend to Security monitoring hours coverage.
- Participate in an On-call Security Operation rotation.
- 2-5 years of experience & knowledge in Network Fundamentals and Firewall Systems like Firewall Policy/Rules, Web Filtering, Forward traffic analysis, VPN.
- Working experience in Microsoft Defender is required for this role.
- Experience with IPS/IDS.
- Experience with Malware outbreak Incident Response.
- Experience with Account compromise Incident Response.
- 2-4 years of experience with Endpoint Security (Centralized Antivirus Platform)/Event Detection & Response (EDR) experienced with Administration and investigation of detection.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Service minded
The applicant shall be willing to report in Alabang, Muntinlupa once office work is already advised.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SGL Manila (Shared Service Center) Inc., 12th Floor, Paz Madrigal Plaza Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1770 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who is SGL Manila (Shared Service Center) Inc.?
SGL Manila (Shared Service Center) is a dedicated and multi-functional organization providing value-added solutions within Scan Global Logistics on a global scope.
Since 2014, our commitment has always been to provide excellent service with the different opportunities that the organization provides. At the core of our DNA is a ‘can-do-attitude’ and willingness to always walk the extra mile to find the right solution.
Who is Scan Global Logistics?
Scan Global Logistics is a Nordic based full-service global logistics provider present on all continents. From businesses across all industries to life-saving humanitarian organizations, we go above and beyond to bring anything to anywhere – whether by road, rail ocean or air.We are guided by our fundamental virtues respect, entrepreneurship, integrity, and fun and strive to bring a human approach to everyone, everywhere.We run on the energy of good people and no system or formula can compensate for that. Therefore, we also do what we can to unlock every employees’ personal and professional potential so we together can grow and thrive.
- Industry: Others
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Work-from-Home
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa City