It Support And Helpdesk Technician Ii Vacancies at Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of IT Support and Helpdesk Technician II. For candidates who reside in Pampanga (Others) & Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱19,000 - ₱19,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) – Government
|It Support And Helpdesk Technician Ii
|Pampanga, Taguig City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
IT Support and Helpdesk Technician II
Office-based; under contract of services with DBPSC (BCDA’s manpower services provider)
Education : Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience : 2 years relevant experience
Training : 2 hours relevant training
- Knowledgeable with basic & advanced computer technicalities and utilities
- Networking, crimping, cabling
- Motherboard replacement, OS installation, Application installation
- Backup and reformat
Duties and Tasks
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Assist end-users on IT systems;
- Assist in presentations, programs and meetings in terms of preparations and IT related issues;
- Assist Level 1 and Level 2 IT support in project related activities;
- Repair IT equipment and replace malfunctioning or consumable parts;
- Provide general IT support to end-users;
- Solve accounts and password problems;
- Undertake IT related inventories;
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance and upgrades;
- Support off-site offices, e.g., Clark-PMO, BTPI, etc.; and
- Perform other related duties as may be required by BCDA.
|Bases Conversion and Development Authority, 55 Gatwick Gateway, Clark Freeport, Zone, 2023 Pampanga, Filipina
|National Capital Region
|BCDA, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology 31, BCDA Corporate Center, 31st Street, Fort Bonifacio Camp, Makati, 1201 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a development corporation vested with corporate powers under Republic Act (RA) 7227 (Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992), signed into law by former President Corazon C. Aquino last March 13, 1992. The BCDA Charter was amended by RA 7917 in 1995, and further amended by RA 9400 in 2007.
BCDA engages in public-private partnerships to push forward vital public infrastructure such as tollways, airports, seaports, and also major real estate developments.It is one of the key agencies driving “Build Build Build,” the national government’s most ambitious infrastructure plan which hopes to provide bold solutions that will reduce congestion, create jobs and alleviate costs in the Philippines.
Since May 1993, BCDA has contributed a total of Php 46.55B as of June 2020 to the modernization program of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), BCDA’s major stakeholder. For the past 28 years, BCDA has already disposed of a total of Php 107.68B worth of assets and has remitted Php 63.14 billion to the National Treasury.
Through the years, BCDA has been very successful in attracting investments, creating jobs for the Filipino people, and boosting the Philippine economy by transforming former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth in partnership with the private sector. Aside from the replication of military projects, BCDA’s notable projects include the Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Fort Bonifacio and Newport City in Villamor Air Base, and the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEx).
BCDA is positioning Clark as the next investment center in Asia through high-impact projects such as the New Clark City— envisioned as the country's first smart, green, and disaster-resilient city.New Clark City is home to the National Government Administrative Center (NGAC) which will house key government offices, and the New Clark City Athletics Stadium where the 30th Southeast Asian Games was held. Other exciting projects are underway in New Clark City.
BCDA plays a key role in government's most ambitious infrastructure plan in Clark, dubbed as "Build, Build, Build" which gives premium to inclusive growth and infrastructure development. These infrastructure projects include, among others, the Clark International Airport New Passenger Terminal Building, the Subic Clark Cargo Railway Project, and the National Fiber Backbone Project.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Performance-based bonuses, Corporate Attire
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pampanga 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- It Support And Helpdesk Technician Ii position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Pampanga 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023