Taguig City Jobs Java Developer (front End) | Day Shift Position at Cobden & Carter International
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Java Developer (Front End) | Day Shift. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Cobden & Carter International, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Cobden & Carter International
|Java Developer (front End) | Day Shift
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering
- Skilled in designing mobile-friendly web interfaces
- Experience in the use of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledgeable in portal frameworks such as Liferay and/or OSGi
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
As a Java Software Engineer you will play a key role in the development and maintenance of various tools and products to build reliable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class solutions for the business. You must be able to create full stack components and features that are directly accessed by a user through a front-end application or system. You will work with other development team members to discuss and consult best solutions for technology applications. You will work with production support teams to analyze/triage any issues that may arise from java enterprise applications that are not functioning as expected.
The Java Software Engineer will be required to analyze and help develop an array of current product offerings and business requirements within the organization. You will work with the product development teams (e.g. engineering, product managers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and creative design techniques.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-19-00-045
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- Java Developer (front End) | Day Shift position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023