National Capital Region Jobs Java Web Developer Position at Ncore Systems
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Java Web Developer. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Ncore Systems, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Java Web Developer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Successful candidates will develop and maintain the existing e-banking and remittance systems based on the client’s specifications.
- To collaborate with the client bank technology teams to implement work requests and support production systems.
- Communicate and coordinate with the team to achieve a common goal
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- With at least 2 years work experience as JAVA Developer or equivalent role
- Must have working knowledge and experience in using the following technologies: Web Development, J2EE and Java frameworks such as but not limited to Struts, JSF, Hibernate or Spring
- Must possess a good working knowledge in relational database management system concepts, technologies and methods
- A good understanding in object-oriented programming/design and exposure to full SDLC (and Agile) methodology is an advantage
- Implementation experience in banking or remittance industry is an advantage
- With good team leadership and communication skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NCORE SYSTEMS is an internet banking and remittance software firm. NCore's primary business is in remittance relationship network building for banks and remittance companies in Asia (China, India, Malaysia and the Philippines) and Middle-East (United Arab Emirates). This is realized through the blended offering of:
- NCore's remittance (and e-banking) platforms and
- Its remittance relationship networks to foreign remittance partners
The mission of NCore is anchored on the provisioning of secure, reliable, efficient, speedy and affordable priced global money transfer mechanisms for remitters to send money worldwide. This mission is implemented through the use of best practice remittance business processes and straight through processing technologies.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)