Iloilo (Iloilo City) Jobs Join The No1 Bpo Company – Concentrix Bacolod Now Hiring High School Graduates With Or Without Call Center Experience Position at Concentrix Daksh Services Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Concentrix Daksh Services Philippines Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Iloilo (Iloilo City) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of join the no1 bpo company - concentrix bacolod now hiring high school graduates with or without call center experience and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Concentrix Daksh Services Philippines Corporation
|Join The No1 Bpo Company - Concentrix Bacolod Now Hiring High School Graduates With Or Without Call Center Experience
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
|Type of Work
Join the No1 BPO Company – CONCENTRIX BACOLOD now hiring HIGH SCHOOL graduates with or without call center experience
Lacson Street, Mandalagan
Lacson Street, Mandalagan
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
CONCENTRIX Philippines wins ‘Best Company to Work For’. The company was recognized for adoption of global best practices in staff engagement, talent development, and career advancement. We are an organization like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
• Be part of the Largest Private Employer in the Philippines
• Work with the best and brightest business minds in the industry
• Find fulfillment in your work as you see the merits of your efforts directly impacting the business every day
• Educational assistance program
• ICT-BPO Hall of Fame Awardee
• Fortune Most Admired company for 9 consecutive years
• 2020 BPO Company of the Year
• PEZA Hall of Fame awardee
• Half of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies are our clients
• communicate with customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using agreed procedures
• listen attentively to customer needs; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport
• clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• very competitive salary
• meal and transportation* pay
• rice allowance
• night differential
• account incentives
• sick and vacation leaves
• educational assistance
• retirement plan
• annual appraisal and bonuses
• comprehensive health plan for you and your loved ones
• clean, safe & modern working environment
• 18 years old or above
• computer literate
• must be fluent in ENGLISH; keep in mind that you’ll be conversing with foreign customers
• committed to full-time long-term employment
All successful applicants go through a month long training on communications, culture and product-specific courses to equip them before actual work begins.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL ATTAINMENT
• at least graduated HS (prior to K-12 curriculum) / ALS / SHS (K-12)
• not tied up with academics; not currently studying nor enrolling for school
• fresh college graduates are encouraged to apply
• six (6) months BPO experience handling international voice account is a DEFINITE PLUS but not required.
NOTE: For applicants falling under the K-12 curriculum, you should be graduates of Senior High School because strictly Junior HS graduates will not be accepted. However for applicants under the old (before K-12) curriculum, HS graduates are welcome to apply.
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
At least Highschool Graduate
|Iloilo (Iloilo City)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Concentrix is a multi-awarded CX (Customer Experience) Solutions Company that prides itself on being FANATICAL towards its clients and staff. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations with the help of our exemplary pool of talented individuals. First established in the Philippines in 2007, Concentrix has since grown to become the LARGEST private employer in the country with the biggest footprint of about 100,00 employees. Known as ICT Philippines’ Best Company and Employer of the Year, we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX insights. We are committed to going the extra mile in caring for YOU. With a culture that celebrates innovation and unparalleled support for each one's individuality, our staff is immersed in an environment that's conducive for their exceptional performance and growth. We are Different by Design. Apply now and #JoinCNXC
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)