National Capital Region Jobs Junior Accountant Position at Hearn & Hearn Consulting
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hearn & Hearn Consulting|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
The primary role as a Jr. Accountant is to provide support as required by the company, directors, auditors or government in the following activities:
- Cashflow and forecasts
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheets
- General Ledger, Bookkeeping and Record Keeping
- Accounts Payable and Disbursement Transactions
- Payroll, including SS, Pag-ibig, Phil Health and any pertinent Government contributions
- BIR reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually or as required)
- Annual Accounts including liaising and providing support to Auditors
- Further to your role as Jr. Accountant, it is agreed that you, when required help the company in its Quality Assurance Quality Management and Business Development
- With a degree in finance, accounting, or similar equivalent
- Ideally a CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a related field
- Hardworking and independent
- Smart and highly personable
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Keen attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in developing presentations or preparing other graphics
- Trustworthy – able to handle confidential information in strict confidence
- Team Player
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||1, Hearn and Hearn Consulting, 4F Tower 1, King's Court Building, 2129 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1229, Philippines|
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team of industry experts
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting Growth Opportunities: Professional/Career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HEARN & HEARN CONSULTING, is an innovative consulting practice providing advice and services on a wide range of activities relating to the construction and development of projects.
With over 30 years experience with large and prestigious development projects in the Philippines, Hearn & Hearn Consulting has a wealth of experience to assist clients with their development portfolio.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 2020110003432-14
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Continuous Professional Development
- Specific Location: Makati City