National Capital Region Jobs Junior Accountant Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Junior Accountant in our business office, Satellite Office.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS A JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT?
Our awesome client, a leading Australian provider of accounting and financial services is looking for JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT to be part of their team.
To provide optimal client service with the provision of quality, timely and cost effective accounting and business services. Key tasks include responsibility for leadership, technical competence, commercial acumen, business a development and the preparation of various financial statements, tax returns and BAS returns. The position also requires coaching and support of less experienced accounting staff. Responsible for client relationships – proactively works to establish and maintain effective client relationships and
continually looks for ways to add value.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
– Preparation of income tax returns
– Preparation of financial statements
– Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
– Reconciliation of profit and loss accounts
– Preparation of journal entries
– Preparation of bookkeeping reconciliations and reports
– Preparation of BAS
– Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax returns & review
– Reconciliation of wages
– Preparation of PAYGW payment summaries and / or review
– Preparation of workers compensation declarations and / or review
– Assisting accounting team members with tasks
– Assisting administration team members with tasks
– Review of ATO notice of assessments and other correspondence
– Liaising with ATO and other government bodies
– Preparation of invoices & review
– Compliance with job timeline and work flow processes
– Maintaining workflow reporting
– WIP management
– Full participation in team meetings
– Chairing team meetings
– Providing technical assistance and training to team members
– Providing procedural assistance and training to team members
– Reviewing income tax returns and signing off Reviewing BAS reports and signing off
– Comply with all the relevant Cutcher & Neale Policies and Procedures
In addition to the above responsibilities you may also be directed to perform other reasonable duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, but within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying a position at this level.
• Completion or nearing completion of Bachelor of Commerce (or equivalent)
• Preparing to commence the CA/CPA Program.
• Minimum of zero to 6 months of accounting experience
• Technical accounting skills
• Thorough understanding of the Australian Tax Laws both Federal and State
• Experience in dealing with larger SME’s
• Client communication
• Interpersonal skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Taguig City Satellite Office, 9th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Uptown, BGC